Chances of pregnancy!?

napoli

Reaction score
ok so here is my little app thingy

the thing is that i lost everything when I broke my phone but the month before I recall I took a opk and it was positive at the right time .. normally around cd18 I ovulate .. but I never take any after a positive to check up on it .. but my period was over a week late, no hint of any lines .. then now I took an ovulation test at night on the 9th, it was VERY close to positive .. but it would have only been cd15 which NEVER happens, ever do I ovulate this early .. never earlier than cd18 sometimes later .. so cd 18 would put me on the day we dtd! but the day after .. the 12th i took my next opk to check and it was negative BUT it was not like normally .. it still had a strong line, which never happens unless I am very close to ovulation or have very recently ovulated I believe ..

so what are my odds?? would you think? and how many dpo could I be today if I didn't ov on the 9th!

probably just wishful thinking but oh well

Attachments

• chart.jpg
    chart.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 14
If you ovulated on the 12th you would be 4/5dpo Hun. Good luck and fingers crossed its your month xx

the grey egg is a negative ovulation test .. but yeah I don't know .. this is a weird calculation! i'm so anxius!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back