Chances of me being pregnant?

Rae1998

Reaction score
Hi all. Very new here. I actually only created and account so I could post for advice.

For the past three hours I've been reading through all of the cerelle related pregnancy forum posts on numerous websites and discovered just how many people actually become pregnant whilst taking cerelle properly. Anyway..

For the past 5 years I've been using the implant but due to complications I switched over to the mini pill, cerelle. I've currently been taking this for 20 days now.

My doctor told me that I needed to wait 2 days to have unprotected sex if I miss a pill, which I did yesterday. I didn't have sex. But, sperm can live in the body for 5-7(?) days. I have had sex in the past four days, so the chances of having live sperm inside of me is high. Also, I checked my period diary and it turns out that yesterday was my ovulation day and I'm now in my 'fertile' window.

Do you think I should be worried? I understand that any 'pregnancy' symptoms I begin have could be my body adjusting to the new hormones of cerelle.

I think I'll wait 2-3 weeks and do a test anyway, just to be safe. But how likely is it that I'll become pregnant?

It's hard to tell, but wait until your period is due to take a test.
Just remember, some people try all their lives to get pregnant and it never happens or it takes years and years for some people. It can happen the first time, but the above is a good thing to keep in mind.
I would say it's unlikely, especially as you haven't actually had sex since, but at the same time, you're right. Sperm hangs around.
Annoying, up the only way to tell for sure is to test when period due.
Would imagine you'll be ok, if you don't want to be pregnant, which it sounds like is the situation. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back