Chance of making a woman pregnant with a previous ejaculation?

onzola

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I will be straightforward and brief. I masturbated at around 9am and had sex with my girlfriend at around 8pm. I took shower after first masturbation and took shower before that sex, but strangely I didn’t piss after that masturbation (so I didn't piss for all day, around 11 hours, I don't know why) and I was reading that if you don’t piss after ejaculation some sperm will be still there as penis wasn’t ‘cleared’ from that sperm by urine.

We were using withdrawal ‘method’, I insisted her to use condom, but she refused and I stupidly agreed, which I shouldn’t, but that is not the topic. It was already around 1 year and 3 months after she stopped pregnancy prevention such as plasters and injections, because it made her feel ‘not good’.
Before we used withdrawal ‘method’ around 30 times and pregnancy never occurred, so maybe my pre-cum doesn’t sperm (I was reading only around 20% can breed with their pre-cum).

She was at her last days of period at that day, I didn't cum inside her and I didnt drop any semen on her private area.

So what are the possibilities of making her pregnant by that?

Thank you very much for help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back