Cervix really low still...

PeanutButter

Reaction score
Hi,

My cervix is so low I can actually see it, when looking in mirror. It's supposed to have gone high by now right?
I didn't check with my last 2 pregnancies. So now im abit concerned. :/
I have a doctors appointment on friday, but she's useless, and will just say its normal, when i know it isnt!
Anyone had this but still had a normal pregnancy? xx

Hi! Mine has been really low too. But I noticed that it has gotten higher up these past few days. I'm just over six weeks no. Hope this gives you some peace �� x

It also depends on what time of day you check, I know mine varies throughout the day.

I can see mine all the time... thanks paige that's helped me worry abit less xx

Just found this, and if it helps, im 19 weeks and mine hasn't changed much, it's still easy to reach, maybe ever so slightly higher x

For women who track their cervical position in order to determine fertility, many wonder if there correlation between the position of the cervix and early pregnancy.

Unfortunately, there doesn’t seem to be a simple answer for all women. The position of the cervix during pregnancy does change but not at the same time in all women.

After ovulation, your cervix will drop lower in your vagina and feel firm, like the tip of your nose. During pregnancy, the cervix will rise a bit and become softer, but the timing of this happening will vary from woman to woman. For some, this will happen shortly before their period is due, but for other, this will not happen until quite a while after their pregnancy has been confirmed.

Oo that's good! Thanks !!! Eased my mind loads now tbf x

Everyone is different. I'd stop checking bits down below, relax and enjoy. Stress only adds more stress sweetie. Hope the doc is helpful on Friday. x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back