Cervix position too low?

Star3333

Reaction score
Hi all,
We've been ttc for six months and no success get.
I have decided to chart my cervical position as an aid to monitor fertility.
Ovulated five days ago I think lots of egg white cm (sorry tmi).
My cervix rose to about 3.5 inches. Now is back down to 2.5 inches or 6.5cm. Feels very low and hard.
Not really sure what this means. But I'm wondering is this abnormally low for a cervix (can't find anything on google) and could this low cervix be preventing us getting our bfp?
Thanks ladies

When fertile it should be high soft and open, low hard and closed when not fertile x

I thought it could lower and rise back up in the two week wait. When I was pregnant my cervix gone back up high, felt soft but closed. Now I'm on the pill the day before af I tend to lose a mini plug, feel my cervix dropping but it's always open in the days before af comes.

Your cervix has to be high and open during your fertile window with egg white cm as that helps the swimmers go up x

Thanks for answering.
I'm wondering though if 2.5 inches/6cm is too low as in abnormally low for a cervix though if you see what I mean? Or does this seem normal based on other people!
I'm just frantic wondering if it could be abnormally low and affecting ability to conceive.
Thank you

The cervical position isn't the most reliable indicator as it can vary so much from person to person and moment to moment, so I wouldn't get too caught up with it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back