Cervix after LLETZ / Scannjng

Sparklisam

Reaction score
Hi

I had 12mm taken from my cervix due to ore cancerous cells. I’ve been referred to the consultant for my cervix to be scanned / screened.

Has anyone had this and wouldn’t mind telling me their experience?

TIA

I have had LLETZ but after my first pregnancy so don't have this experience yet, but from what I have read they will scan your cervix a couple of times to check length and if it measures short will usually put in a stitch during the second trimester, which should then be removed at 37 weeks.
Many women don't need a stitch at all so hopefully you will be OK!
Please update when baby arrives as I would love to know how it all goes for you, as I am nervous about trying for baby no. 2 because of the LLETZ

I had lletz procedure done 10yeara ago.. I am pregnant baby number 3. I've always mentioned it during booking in appointment and they wrote it in notes but they said it wasn't a concern. I went overdue by 2weeks with both previously pregnancies so it didn't affect me at all

I haven't had LLETZ but my cervix was assessed as being under the length considered viable to maintain a pregnancy at 13 weeks so I was classed as high risk of pre-term labour and had surgery to stitch my cervix at 14 weeks, so happy to talk about my experience if you need a stitch. How far along are you and do you know when your scan will be? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back