cervical position early pregnancy

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by napoli, Jan 18, 2016.

1. napoli

napoli Well-Known Member

is the cervix always high? anyone had low?

how many dpo does it go high .. is it early or like after 14dpo or something? :roll::fib:

2. Tina18

Tina18 Well-Known Member

Didn't want to read and run but I havnt for a clue sorry! Why is that? Do tpu thinkyour pregnant?

3. napoli

napoli Well-Known Member

nah just sort of hoping but read it goes high when pregnant but mine is super low .. just don't know when it's supposed to go high

4. Mrsbee

Mrsbee Well-Known Member

I think it depends on the woman, I felt my cervical position the morning of the day I did my test and it felt quite high but also a little harder. So I thought "AF is on the way" but then my tests turned up (bought them off amazon). I almost nearly didn't bother doing one because I had a little brown cm and the harder feeling cervix but I got a BFP. My point is I think it's different, text books would say it's soft and high, but that isn't always the case. Mine is now high and soft but I'm not sure when that happened xxx

5. krcolley

krcolley New Member

im in the same sort of boat tbh. CP is high and soft, but im due AF on Sunday (31st).. i havent been checking my CP much though but from what ive read on alot of pages is that if CP is high and soft right near your AF is due then it could mean pregnancy. Fingers Crossed keep updated!

6. Lilalylola

Lilalylola Well-Known Member

Mine is high and hard at the moment

7. shorty77

shorty77 Well-Known Member

mine is very high and soft and I think im about to ovulate. The last few days it has been high but now I cant even reach it but it feels super soft around the area???

I have no idea what it all means.