Cervical Mucus/Changes

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by marge14, Mar 13, 2016.

1. marge14

marge14 New Member

Hi Ladies

Can anyone give me some advice. I had my LMP on the 4th March, this lasted for four days. This morning I have woken up to find streaks of blood in my CM. Is this normal after having had AF? I also feel nausea and bloated. I have gained a few pounds and lately seem to want to eat everything. Quite irritable too. Has anyone else experienced these symptoms before? Thank you.

2. russellmuscle

russellmuscle Well-Known Member

Some people get streaked cm around ov time?

xxx

3. marge14

marge14 New Member

Thank you russellmuscle. I have never experienced blood in CM before ovulation. So hopefully it is just that. According to my lady timer app ovulation is today so you are probably right. Thank you :)

4. broody2013

broody2013 Well-Known Member

I had blood after OV for the first time in my life a few months ago so it can randomly happen xx

5. marge14

marge14 New Member

Thank you broody2013. Even though it's ovulation time I do not feel in the mood to dtd. It feels like the same routine every month when ttc. Thank you for answering my question. Good luck to everyone ttc xxx