Cerelle/crezette playing tricks on me ? Anyone ??

Sarah10987

Reaction score
I've just realised you cannot get symptoms of pregnancy before implantation

I'm now thinking its withdrawal of stopping my pill.
Cerelle usually know as crezette !

Stopped 31/5
Withdrawal lasting 1 day ( very light ) 02/06
Think I may have ovulated on 09/06 onwards but unsure
Been doing the deed lots
Symptoms are
• bloating bad ( gas ) gurgling stomach
• tingly nipples ( have now subsidied )
• can't sleep
• hot random flushes
• waking up hungry
• side of boobs feel like a pulling sensation
• random pinching pains in uterus both right and left side
• headaches

24/06 dtd with partner I wiped afterwards and had brown discharge spotting on toilet roll, nothing since. Uterus still feels like it's being pinched. I normally have a 28 day cycle so if implantation it would be 7 days before af ? Is that normal ?

I have been pregnant before on the pill 5 years ago by missing them and it led to mc but I have never experienced this.

I did a hpt 2 weeks ago obviously negative as would be way too early to test.
I'm not doing another tikka few days after I've missed af ( if I do )

Could all these symptoms be due to me stopping mini pill. ( only been on it 5 months ) usually I'd have had a full blown af 2 days later.

If implantation is true for me could these symptoms have been ovulation:conception ??
Hoping I am but scrolling Google doesn't help lol

Hi Sarah, think it's very hard to tell when stopping the pill. If you did ovulate on 09/06 and dtd at the right time you could well be pg. surely
If you did a FRER now you'd know? It's been over 2 weeks since OV so if you were likely due af in a 28 day cycle it would have been sometime last week I.e. Approx 14 days after OV. I'd test but I wouldn't get my hopes up as withdrawal of pill can feel a lot like early pg x

Temping really helped me understand what was going on when I came off cerazette (got a BFP after 7 months coming off and 2 months of trying). Its so easy to analyse every little tweak and pain. You will know you have ovulated for sure if you temp but it is a pain in the arse to keep up and stops things being so relaxed if its the first thing on your mind each morning.

Spotting after sex can be just a little bit of irritation of your cervix or it could be ovulation spotting (good if you are TTC and DTD as it coincides with the release of the egg).

Good luck.

Your symptoms sound exactly like what I had when I went off cezerette, seriously! I was so bloated that I was left with stretchmarks! I really thought I was pregnant, I had the heightened sense of smell, sore nipples everything, I remember googling like mad and finding other women who went through the same thing coming off the pill, its just our hormones fluctating etc, wss very depressing getting all the symptoms and not being preggers. Fingers crossed for you .

Hi Donna.

It is awful
I'm going crazy.
I'm 2 days late now for af if it was to show as I know what my normal cycle would be.
My nipples are super erect and sore and I'm getting pains in my armpit too, also feel like I could cry at any point.
Have lots of glue like discharge too xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back