cerazette

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Beckyb1991, Jul 24, 2013.

1. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Hi ladies.
    I came of of cerazette in november ( so about 8 months ago) ... We haven't exactly been carful everytime we've dtd and have only recently decided to try. Does anyone have any experience of cerazette? And how long did it take you to concieve after coming off it? I've heard some real horror stories! Xxx

2. Vickilou25

Vickilou25 Well-Known Member

I got pregnant within 3 months of stopping it was on it for 7 years unfortunately it ended in a mc xx

3. claire2602

claire2602 Well-Known Member

I was on cerazette for 5years. ive been trying for 20months with no luck :( low progesterone/no ovulation :((( fx for you xxx

4. Daley

Daley Well-Known Member

I was on it for 7 years, fell pregnant in 5 months (4th cycle) but ended in mc.

5. mouse9210

mouse9210 Well-Known Member

I fell pg on my third cycle after coming off cerazette. I had a bleed as soon as I stopped the pill and cycles went back to normal immediately. I'd been on it for six years.

I came off again in June (trying for no.2!), had a bleed straight away and am back to normal- cd 1 today!

Good luck!

6. Bunny Mummy

Bunny Mummy Active Member

I was on it for a lot of years, would be telling a lie how many! I stopped taking it late Sept/early Oct and I'm now 9 weeks pregnant.

My cycles returned almost immediately, albeit short cycles. 23 at the shortest and 27 at the longest. I can't remember what my cycles were like before it though so that is maybe normal for me!

Good luck!

#6 Bunny Mummy, Jul 24, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2013
  7. Beckyb1991

Beckyb1991 Well-Known Member

Aww thanks girls xxxxx