cerazette

Beckyb1991

Reaction score
Hi ladies.
I came of of cerazette in november ( so about 8 months ago) ... We haven't exactly been carful everytime we've dtd and have only recently decided to try. Does anyone have any experience of cerazette? And how long did it take you to concieve after coming off it? I've heard some real horror stories! Xxx

I got pregnant within 3 months of stopping it was on it for 7 years unfortunately it ended in a mc xx

I was on cerazette for 5years. ive been trying for 20months with no luck :( low progesterone/no ovulation :((( fx for you xxx

I was on it for 7 years, fell pregnant in 5 months (4th cycle) but ended in mc.

I fell pg on my third cycle after coming off cerazette. I had a bleed as soon as I stopped the pill and cycles went back to normal immediately. I'd been on it for six years.

I came off again in June (trying for no.2!), had a bleed straight away and am back to normal- cd 1 today!

Good luck!

I was on it for a lot of years, would be telling a lie how many! I stopped taking it late Sept/early Oct and I'm now 9 weeks pregnant.

My cycles returned almost immediately, albeit short cycles. 23 at the shortest and 27 at the longest. I can't remember what my cycles were like before it though so that is maybe normal for me!

Good luck!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back