Cellulite!!

Clairexx

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, we've never exactly been strangers, but in the last month or so I have now developed loads of cellulite all down the back AND FRONT of my legs!!! It's so awful, I'm really conscious of it. I'm not planning on wearing short skirts or anything, but I can't wear anything remotely clingy or above the knee. Does anyone know if this could be water retention and therefore will hopefully go after birth, or is it literally just coz of how much weight I've put on? I'm 33+1 and have put on 2stone 4 pounds! I was a healthy weight to start with though so haven't been massively concerned about that amount. Xxx

I'm the same! :(
I've getting a few stretch marks at the tops too!
I'm trying to ignore it to be honest but maybe upping the amount of water I drink as I don't drink that much.
Not long now and our babies will be here and we can attempt to get out pre-pregnacy bodies back! :-/ xxx

Tapatalking. X

So glad u asked this, I just said to my friend yesterday that I will never be able to wear anything above the knee again unless this dies down a bit :( it's disgusting the amount I've got, I'm really down about it and hoping some of it is due to pregnancy xxx

Ah my arse and back of thighs looks terrible! Must admit u wont see me squattin or going for walks to prevent or help them so my fault really lol.
Got lil red stretch marks inbetween thighs now and the tops/sides on thighs now to to add to the ones on my hips! No doubt theyll grow before i manage to start budging this baby weight!

23 and i cant see myself getting into a bikini gor a very long time! :/ xx

I'm exactly the same, my thighs are riddled in cellulite, it's really grossing me out. Actually been worried about baring them during the birth, although I'm sure when the time comes I won't give a toss.

my legs have never ever looked worse cellulite, stretch marks on the inside of my thighs pasty and probably hairier than my hubbys , so sad but I am actually looking forward to running after I've given birth xx

Sorry to be so happy that u guys are suffering too.... But I'm really glad I'm not alone with this! It gives me hope that it is a pregnancy thing as opposed to just being a fatty (I'm sure there's some of that as well!). Maybe I should post this in the postnatal part to see if anyone has any experience of it going again after birth... Will keep u updated! Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back