Cd80 Abundance of milky cm- tmi pic added!

Missbx

Reaction score
So I'm cd80 and have alote of milky slippery cm what sign is this?? I have only ever seen it twice In the year since I come off birth control ?

This is what it looks like this is not my picture .

b4u4pe.jpg

Last edited:
Wow cd80?! Crikey... Is that because of coming off bc? I'm not sure about the cm, mine seems to vary day to day and also different times of the day. I've has creamy milky looking stuff like this before but I'm afraid I can't recall whereabouts in my cycle I was. Not very helpful I know but hopefully someone else can shed some light for you. X

That looks like the pregnancy discharge I have. I would go to the doctor x

Have you tested recently? I'm CD65, long cycles suck!

Anna x

I tested this morning and got a bfn x fx we get a BFP or Af soon x

Last edited:
I get this type cm just before ovulation before it changes to Ewcm and then again towards the end of my cycle and wen I'm pregnant x

I was just wondering can I ovulate without having a period? Ff is saying I should ovulate soon?

2my94kh.jpg

I had tons of that stuff about 7-8dpo last cycle!!! it was like someone had put pva glue up there! lol....i didn't (even if it is tempting to get a sticky bean, lol)

hope you find out what's going on soon CD80 is a long time to be wondering!

I've just noticed I have spots coming up on my face! x

Think I can play dot to dot on my face this morning and I've got sensitive nipples must mean I'm going to ovulate or get Af soon x

If I ovulated today have I bd enough? We done it on cd81 &cd82?

Every 3 days dtd incase you ovulate soon ...
Worth a go!

Just done a Opk :D think ovulation maybe close is it worth doing another one tomorrow or tonight? x

30t4db8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back