CD6 - fun starts today with fertility monitor...

Discussion in 'Trying to Conceive' started by Melanie3103, May 31, 2013.

1. Melanie3103

Melanie3103 Well-Known Member

Cycle 3 fun starts today with the use of my new toy... Clearblue Fertility monitor (CBFM).. CD6 today so did my 1st POAS - not fertile obviously - too early.

Already loving that its FMU - so i dont have to do it at work, and midstream tests easier than carrying an aerosol lid around with me LOL! ;-)

I will be backing it up with IC OPKs from cd10 just in case, and i chart my bbt every morning so i know when its happened. Ive managed to pinpoint o both cycles so thats all good.

This is only my 3rd cycle after bc, age 37 and my cycles are still regulating. 1st cycle 35 days and 2nd cycle was 25 days. So we'll see what this 3rd cycle brings...

Anyone else at CD6 ? Anyone else using CBFM ? Share journey ?

2. coz78

coz78 Well-Known Member

I'm not using one or at the same stage in my cycle but just wanted wish you good luck and I hope this works for you. X

3. Iwant3

Iwant3 Well-Known Member

I'm not using a cbfm - but I'm CD6 - I usually ov day 16 with a 29 day cycle.... 10th cycle since bc, I'm 35 next month - have 2 kids and have had 3 losses since starting ttc no3 in May 2012....

4. MrsCK

MrsCK Well-Known Member

good luck with the cbfm, i really hope it works for you. after suffering a mc last week, we have decided to start ttc straight away so i am also on cd6. x

5. Melanie3103

Melanie3103 Well-Known Member

Ah cool - hello all..

Keep me posted on your O news, hopefully lots of symptoms and then bfps too.

Good luck - im feeling optimistic xx