CD6 and very obvious pelvic cramps :eh:

CockerMum

Reaction score
I am CD 6 and getting some bad pelvic cramps. I don't usually get a positive OPK til CD14-15, arghh what's happening?? X

Sorry, I can't really help but didn't want to read and run. Maybe a cyst or something? Xx

Thanks Phonixgirl. They seem to be easing off now :) I have BD just in case and I am currently holding my wee to do a OPK.

Going to the docs after this cycle for fertility help/tests so if it's a cyst will hopefully find out xx

I take it from what you say that its not normal to have ovarian pain often if not ovulating or AF? My doc wasnt interested when I told her that I was getting very frequent pain

Good luck with BDing, hope next month we see a BFP announcement!!

I don't get ovulating pain. I do get painful periods but only on the first day. I am confused.

I doubt my docs will be interested tbh.

Thanks and baby dust to you xx

Thank phonix :)

Much better now. Maybe just stomach ache? It's difficult to understand all the aches and pains wen concentrating on ttc so much lol xx

Maybe, or indigestion or something? I know what you mean, we over-analyse everything! Ideally we should live a pain free life and conceive in the first month trying lol xx

I don't think I could of O'd so early but you just never know in this game.
I agree always over analysing before ttc I never noticed so many twinges etc.
If only we could get our BFP the first time trying. Starting to get fed up of AF and bfn. Xx

Charlotte, go to the docs and get this checked. Should not have any pain on cd6 its too early for ov. Hope you feel better x

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Thanks Charlotte. Was only yesterday. Feel normal today :) start nights tonight, not looking forward to it.

Hope you are ok xx

Glad you are OK :). Sometimes fatty or salty food can cause tummy ache. I feel horrible after eating crisps. Yuk. Are you doing opks this month and soy? X

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Yep and yep :)
Hoping soy doesn't bring my o forward to much or it will clash with nights.

What CD are you on? How's the wheat grass going? Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back