CD42....longest cycle yet

broody2013

Reaction score
Hi ladies :) long time no see, I've been taking some time away from the forum as I get too obsessive over TTC otherwise.

I have a conundrum. I have cycles between 29-35 days but they can be longer. Last month it was 39 days I didn't use OPKs so either OVd late or didn't OV. This month I did OPK but no positive I have attached my chart, I didn't bother temping this month either so not much to go on apart from CM which going from previous cycles showed I wasn't fertile this month. This is the latest I've ever been but I don't want to test after 2.5 years of BFN after BFN. I keep getting pre-AF cramps and bloating as usual before AF, and I have a sore chest but I overdid it at Pilates a couple of days ago so I think it's to do with that so I have exactly no pregnancy symptoms.

I think I may test tomorrow just in case.

Any ideas or advice? Anyone know how to bring on AF if it's a no show and BFN on Tuesday?
Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Hi broody good go see you :)
How can you have not tested! Hehe :p
I've herd Black Cohosh helps bring your period on xx

Hi Peanut, thanks for the reply hun. I have had a few 'late' cycles so I've just left it, I still think it could be stress making it late as we are being privatised in April I only got told 2 weeks ago so I think that's what it is.

We just BDd to see if that brings AF on, if not I have some black cohosh so I will get that out the cupboard if BFN and no AF tomorrow. I got a FRER out of its retirement lol, haven't bothered to do early testing with those in ages because it was always BFN. Xx

I was going to ask if your gp had finally referd you! I remember you saying you had to wait a ridiculous amount of time!!
Well fx this time it will not be a bfn! A nice Xmas surprise :p

I'm finally being referred to recurrent miscarriges next year, thank God. Xx

Hi ladies :) long time no see, I've been taking some time away from the forum as I get too obsessive over TTC otherwise.

I have a conundrum. I have cycles between 29-35 days but they can be longer. Last month it was 39 days I didn't use OPKs so either OVd late or didn't OV. This month I did OPK but no positive I have attached my chart, I didn't bother temping this month either so not much to go on apart from CM which going from previous cycles showed I wasn't fertile this month. This is the latest I've ever been but I don't want to test after 2.5 years of BFN after BFN. I keep getting pre-AF cramps and bloating as usual before AF, and I have a sore chest but I overdid it at Pilates a couple of days ago so I think it's to do with that so I have exactly no pregnancy symptoms.

I think I may test tomorrow just in case.

Any ideas or advice? Anyone know how to bring on AF if it's a no show and BFN on Tuesday?
Xx

Get some fresh parsley and let it steep in water just boiled for 10-15 mins, tastes vile but has worked every time for me. Also high dose vitamin C. xx

Last edited:
BFN this morning but no sign of AF. CD43. At least it's not a long wait til we get the referral put through and then they can try to make sense of my nutty cycles!

Aww Peanut I really hope you can get the the bottom of your MCs and have a take home baby for 2017 hun xx

Thanks Lillith I may have to try that xx

I'm currently CD47 and it was a clomid cycle too. I hadn't ovulatesnby Day21 though so no idea what's happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back