CD4, anyone else?

kumber

Reaction score
On CD4 atm and getting very fed up. Ready for af to finish so I can start opking, determined to do it every day during my fertile week this month. I WILL get pregnant!

Anyone else around the same CD want to join me in a moan and a chin wag?

I should be on cd4 but nope, still waiting, definite bfn's and about 20dpo if not more, she needs to get a move on, I go back on nightshift for 9 days straight tomorrow, it'll be my luck she'll appear as I start my first shift! You are rocking the positivity this month Kumber, rooting for you! Maybe sprinkle in a bit of magic Santa dust in amongst the baby dust this month lol x

Hey Kumber,

I'm CD8 I think and feeling fed up and ready for another long month of waiting and bd'ing AGAIN lol,

I am trying the SMEP this month.

Good Luck and babydust to you xxx

Heyyyyyy ladies!

ClaireDoll, I'm so not feeling the positivity this month but I will have this baby come hell or high water! That's insane that you're on 20dpo and no af of bfp. Are you extra stressed recently?

Gem, I'm totally with you with being fed up. Time is dragging and bding is feeling like a chore. We're also doing SMEP, after a fashion. Hoping it works this time!

I'm cd11, so a bit further ahead. But generally won't ovulate for another week probably *yawn*

We were going to put off TTC for a bit...but our shifts meant we are off together during my ovulation time, which is unheard of!
I also went for a scan as they think I have a blockage in my tube after the ectopic (great, like I need the odds stacked against me even more, lol). What they found was strange - I have very over stimulated ovaries and she was convinced I'd been on ivf drugs. You could see all the eggs on the screen, there was about 6...she then asked me how old I was, and again asked if I had been on any medication.
I think if my body is chucking out eggs like nobody's business, then it would be stupid not to take advantage!

I've also got acupuncture booked for around ovulation - I got my bfp second month after trying it, so it's worth a shot!

Blimmin hell clairedoll, that's frustrating!!

Yep I've been mega stressed and working mental shifts including all these extra nightshifts, surviving on 2-3 hours sleep broken into naps here and there each day with working 3 jobs, so now that I think about it, yeah no wonder my body has been messed up lol, but the witch has finally caught up with the me anyway, cd1 in full force now so not far behind you x

Ooh lea that's surely a good sign? Lots of little eggs just waiting on their partners :) x

Blimey lea, that's a lot of eggs! Hopefully between acupuncture and your eggs you get your sticky bean! I think it does feel like a chore but if it's unusual for you and OH to be off together then take advantage!

ClaireDoll that's a lot to be coping with! Yay and boooooo for af, hopefully this is your cycle. Do you know when your fertile week will be?

I hate night shifts - well, I don't mind my job at night, no boss's around! But I'm so exhausted by 3am, I tend to need a power nap. I can't sleep during the day, I only get around 4 hours. So I don't know how you are doing that around 2 other jobs clairedoll, that's insane!

Will be due AF around Boxing Day - this could be a stressful Xmas, lol, why do we do it to ourselves!
xx

Just avoid the family and stay in bed lea!

My fertile week is due for the week before December and testing day could even be at the end of the month depending on ov day!

My fertile week according to Ovia is 17th-22nd, if at all possible with shifts and husbands work schedule we will hopefully be SMEP-ing this month, good intentions last month but didn't work out and didn't DTD much. Will start the opk ritual in a few days! Baby dust to you ladies x

Aaaahhh we're fertile around the same time and attempting SMEP! We will get these sticky beans ladies!!!

How are us ladies getting on?

I think I'm about 1dpo - need to do my temp tomorrow morning to confirm, but I've had 2 days of very strong opk's, so hoping it's happened...

We only managed to start dtd on the first day of pos opk, and done it yesterday, and hopefully tonight. I'm hoping I wasn't too late, but we just physically didn't see each other due to work!
I'm hoping with a couple of days of absitince, then doing it one sat before and say of ovulation, that will do the trick. Previously, I've just dtd as much as possible in the run up, so this is a different tactic.

Had acupuncture today too - now just the waiting game!
xx

1dpo already, blimey! Hopefully you've done enough, it must be a pain ttc around shift work. Will you be testing before the end of December now?

Nothing new or report here, waiting for opks to arrive

Nothing to report here either, I've not been doing my OPK's this month, might start tomorrow or maybe just be going with the flow, started SMEP yesterday x

I've been debating about opks this month but started them yesterday. Been getting loads of ewcm so think ov will be on a shorter cycle this month. Started SMEP yesterday too so here's hoping!

Fx'd Kumber x also I've just noticed your profile picture is of two little birds, I've been thinking for months it was a moustache haha x

That's why I chose it, for the moustache birds :lol: got an almost positive opk today so hopefully a positive comes soon. It also puts me on a shorter cycle this month so I'll be early testing!

Got my positive opk today which puts me on a very short 25 day cycle. Going to continue to opk just in case it's a false surge. If I get to 11dpo with no second surge then I'll test as that's when af will be due. I'm thinking maybe opk for a week after this round of SMEP just in case? That will then move me up to a 32 day cycle which is a bit more normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back