Cd15.... no ovulation?

Donna88

Reaction score
Hi guys;

Well as the title says; I'm on Cd15 and pretty sure I haven't ovulated. I had symptoms; such as backache and a little bit but not loads of CM... but I haven't had a positive opk :(

We've bd'd every other day since the weekend but do you think it's looking like we don't have a chance?

Hi Donna,

Is your cycle usually pretty normal? Mines 28 days, my AF is always 4-5 days and I've just had a positive ovulation test on CD16 so expect to ovulation CD17. I've just been using the cheap eBay tests - I had nothing not even a faint line until yesterday then today a definite positive. Maybe give it a couple more days and see?

:)

My periods are still settling down after depo.

I'm on month 9 of coming off it and really hoping I'm going to ovulate. Thanks that's good to know; I'll be gutted if my body still isn't working.

I know you were trying not to use opk's, what CD did you start? Is it possible that you just missed it testing?

I don't think so; I can't remember when I started... Cd11

Not getting any darker... possibly getting fainter. I'm not going to do anymore and just hope for the best. Fingers crossed I have ovulated; or will still.

So my Opk's haven't been positive but I've had a very slight amount of spotting today; like just on my liner not when I wipe. Is this a very early af or ovulation bleeding?

I'm the same CD20 been testing since AF finished just in case and nothing. Hope you get your pos opk soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back