CD12 on CBFM

babyg

Reaction score
Hey girls

CD12 today and still low fertility on CBFM. im worried its not working lol

What reading have you had on your monitor on CD12?

thanks

Hi babyg

I wouldn't worry too much, the first month I used my cbfm I didn't see any highs until cd 14 and then my peak days were on cd 17 and 18.
Hope this helps.

Louise
x

thanks :) its just i had a pos opk on cd14 last cycle, it feels like things are taking forever this month lol

good luck to you hun xx

I only use regular OPKs.

But last month my lines gradually faded in and got positive at CD13 but I could definitely see lines from like CD9.

This month a had hardly any line at all. Even up to CD13. I was getting worried.

Then in the evening of CD14 - bam - sudden line.

So don't worry babes.

Some months it's a gradual build up and other times it seems to be an all or nothing thing. X

:dust::dust:Good luck to you too!
You might just ov a bit later this month or maybe just show peaks and no highs- I think sometimes this can happen. I'm temping too and I know last month I ov'd later on cd 23!! This was after my mc though so I was just glad I ov'd at all! This month I started getting highs from cd 8 so god knows when I'm going to ov.
I'm trying to relax about it all this month though. Saying that I got a bit grumpy this morning as hubby has overdone it exercising and can't go on top when we dtd which made me think we won't be able to have baby making sex! As soon as I said it I thought what a tool I was being!
I hope you see your peaks soon- it makes me feel happy just to see my peak reading, like I passed a test or something!!

i hope soo, few more days to go, wish they would hurry up lol

thanks hun :) :)

:dust::dust:Good luck to you too!
You might just ov a bit later this month or maybe just show peaks and no highs- I think sometimes this can happen. I'm temping too and I know last month I ov'd later on cd 23!! This was after my mc though so I was just glad I ov'd at all! This month I started getting highs from cd 8 so god knows when I'm going to ov.
I'm trying to relax about it all this month though. Saying that I got a bit grumpy this morning as hubby has overdone it exercising and can't go on top when we dtd which made me think we won't be able to have baby making sex! As soon as I said it I thought what a tool I was being!
I hope you see your peaks soon- it makes me feel happy just to see my peak reading, like I passed a test or something!!

i say insensitive things to my bf too, then im like sorryyyyyy lol. he understands tho and doesnt take to to heart but im sure he just feels like a sperm machine this month ha ha

good luck hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back