CD11 - feeling very strange....!

Cazza

Reaction score
I'm CD11 today and just feeling very weird for the last 2 days.......ok weirder than normal!!

I feel very queasy (almost like pre morning sickness queasy) have strange cramps and pin prick pains in the sort of left hand ovary area and absolutely negative OPK's whereas normally I start getting faint lines around CD10.

Temp is steady too and no other symptoms of illness.

Any ideas or similar experiences??

Just me then !

Anyway from nothing on OPK to test line darker than the control this morning- never had lines so dark!

Slight dip on temp too.

Will see what happens !

Sounds like you just felt ovulation :) xxxx get sexing!

Goes to show how quickly your LG rises! Sounds good so bed bding!! Xx

so I can't see charts and signatures.

Yesterday my opk hadn't detected my surge. Last night I started getting ov pains, sharp pains on my right side. This morning the opk was positive. I usually get my positive on cd11 this time I'm cd16. It's such an odd cycle this month.

Hi Cazza
Cd10 for me and I have also been feeling really really strange today. Very nauseous, aching abdomen and lower back and aches in my arms and legs. I don't know if I am coming down with something or it is something to do with ovulation???? I have just had my first pack of ovulation detection tests arrive today and tested early evening. There is absolutely nothing. I will test tomorrow and hope I feel a bit better. I really don't want to be ill and miss my window for bd!!

Still getting positive tests !

Think I've worn poor OH out !

Ajay your symptoms sound similar to mine - any sign of a positive ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back