Cd10... Waiting patiently (well patient-ish!)

Melanie3103

Reaction score
Well its cd10 - my new toy (clearblue fertility monitor) that was given to me - told me today was another HIGH day - my 3rd (cd8, 9 and 10 so far)... Waiting patiently for my PEAK reading.

This is just my 3rd cycle TTC - 1st cycle i O'd on cd23 and 2nd cycle it was cd14' so here i am cd10 waiting patiently (or at least trying to that is!)...

Some have said I might not get a PEAK reading first cycle I use it, some have said I'll get more HIGH days the first couple of cycles using it, so we'll see I guess...

We are BD-ing every other day (starting cd8 - the first day of HiGH reading) and will again tonight as its cd10. Once we get a PEAK (if we get one) we will try BD every day....

Im backing up the cbfm with ic OPKs s hopefully I wont miss the surge...even if the monitor needs longer to read my cycles better.

So... i wait.....

How is everyone else faring ? I used to consider myself fairly patient... NOT anymore!!!

Patience goes out the window when TTC!! Good luck with the monitor xx

ooh i'm also on cd10, I usually ovulate around CD15/16. I had a mc last month, so my cycle may be a bit messed up, so i've started using opks this cycle i've got some ic, i did my first one this afternoon and it was negative.

good luck x

I never get high readings on my monitor. It always goes from medium to Peak, not much warning for me! Xx

Cd14 today - still HIGH rather than PEAK which is in keeping with my ic OPK that are still negative. So i guess we contine to wait.

At least we are back to BD-ing schedule lol... Stomach bug/food poisoning has passed - so i'm hopeful that we are back in the game. Wouldve hated. A PEAK reading wednes or thurs when i felt so rough. Ive felt awful Tue-Fri - i wanted to try BD every other day aftet Sunday's first HIGH reading which meant tuesday and thursday but i couldnt physically. So phew... Back to every other day a least...

CD14 and this is my 7th HIGH reading - was not expecting so many.. Ho hum..

Watch this space... Enjoying the simplicity of FMU and the guesswork when to POAS. Far simpler - if it works... We'll see...

Cd15 and 8th day of HIGH on cbfm...

We are back to BD-ing every other day but wondering when PEAK and/or positive ic OPK.... Continue to wait... Sigh....

Hiya,
I'm CD10 today as well! For the past year I used clearblue digital ovulation sticks and only ever got 3 positive results. So last month was the first month I didn't buy any or any preg tests 'just incase'. But today I had cramp that felt like ovulation cramp. The days I caught ovulation they wer CD14,16 and 19!
And who said making a baby would be easy!!

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back