CD1!....

cd6 for me. I have not used opks since my first pregnancy in 2008 which resulted in the birth of my ds in Feb 2009. I have been pregnant twice since and miscarried within T1 on both. Now I don't know whether to just see how it goes and bd every other day from day 8 to day 16. Or to use a bit more science and accuracy and join you with the testing. I don't know where to start, should I use cheap ones and lots of or should I buy the upper end ones? Because of my miscarriage in April and chemical pregnancy in May / June I have not got a clue how long my cycles are so I would need to use a lot of tests. I have also been told that as you become older you have to produce higher levels of LH over a longer period for the egg to be released, so the surge is harder to identify. Positive testing is seen over a longer period of time? Any thoughts ladies? xxx

Thanks Lisey, so pleased for you hopefully we will be joining you all in tri 1 soon! Hope your feeling ok. X

BabyDust *****

Thanks hun, you will be in tri 1 soon, I know it :) x

Hey girls how's you all? I'm cd 14 today and another flashing smiley!

Have bd every other day so far! X

BabyDust *****

I'm cd 14 today aswell..we've only dtd on cd10 and cd13 so far. Fx for u x

CD19 for me and i'm officially 1dpo. Very pleased the BDing and poas stick phase is over! Lets hope its a good month for us all! xx

CD15 today and I got a smiley!! Naughtiest underwear for me tonight!!!!!! X

Lol there's going to be a lot of tired OH around over the next few days ;-)

BabyDust *****

Haa random dream last night, in between having a BBQ & getting ready to fight zombies I peed on a stick and had really strong positive lines ! Weird ha ha

BabyDust *****

Going to go with 1dpo from today tww here it comes! X

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27