CD1!....

I'll join too, am cd4 at the mo. Good luck everyone :)

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm CD1, AF arrived this morning - feeling really crampy and emotional :-( xxx

The more the merrier :)

Ah that's pants :-( bloody hormones and ttc hormones !

Vent with us xx

I've got cramps like I was 15 again! They kill! X

BabyDust *****

Thank you :) yeah, the witch is really making her presence known today I've just had a hot bath to try to ease the cramping and I'm now going to do lots of baking (and eating!) to make me feel better! Xxx

CD3 cycle 14 reporting for duty! :pompom: Best of luck to everyone this cycle :dust:

Last edited:
Good luck everyone.
I've ordered the new clearblue advanced opk's and really hoping they work for me this month.
Sending bundles of babydust to all you lively ladies
xx

Hi, cd13 for me and 2nd day of flashing smileys on the clearblue advanced digis. I had acupuncture on Tuesday which i feel really good about, hoping it will help things along. Trying to stick to BDing every other night at the moment until my solid smiley, we're knackered though as DD is being really wakeful at night so we might have to resort to some soft cup action to keep the momentum! How are you? What day are you at? xx

I'm cd9 today..just taking the relaxed approach this month tho and enjoying it :) xx

Oh how r u finding the advanced CB? I'm thinking of getting some as I usually use the normal clear blue

Oh bless it must be hard I bet X keeping up the good work though :)

BabyDust *****

I'm cd8 today but been on nights so just woke up, although commenced dtd last night before work, tho that one was just for fun :)

Going to start clear blue monitoring in a couple of days, last month was super relaxed this month I'm on it ! X

BabyDust *****

Last month i got 5 flashing smileys before my solid so it did stress me out a bit, this month i started flashing two days later so hoping it will be more in the normal 2-3 flashing range! I'm not sure i get anything more out of them than the normal clearblue as i try to do every other day from around CD11/12 anyway, so i think next month if i've run out (and no BFP!) i will just see what is cheaper to be honest xx

Just been in holland and Barrett lol!

I've got evening primrose oil and well woman conception and I've got oh 50m of selenium to go with his Wellman caps x

BabyDust *****

Oh Dee they sound stressful lol I may just stick with the normal ones as I'm easily confused lol ! X

BabyDust *****

Oops ended up in boots looking for clear blue opk, they've got 20% off so I ended up getting two pack of the clear blue advanced! X

BabyDust *****

Good luck with the clearblue advanced tests hun, lots of ladies got bfps on first month using them, I was one of them, for me, I didnt get any flashing faces, just straight on to a solid but did the trick. My Oh took wellman vits and there was an improvement in his count and motility so I think it does help. Loads of luck x

Last edited:
Thanks Lisey, so pleased for you hopefully we will be joining you all in tri 1 soon! Hope your feeling ok. X

BabyDust *****

CD9 for me and I've been taking evening primrose oil since CD2 (forgot I had some since last time) as well as the conception tablets.

Clear cm today, not sure what I should read from this but will start bd from today.

I have 7 cb opk so will start using from CD11.

CD9 for me and I've been taking evening primrose oil since CD2 (forgot I had some since last time) as well as the conception tablets.

Clear cm today, not sure what I should read from this but will start bd from today.

I have 7 cb opk so will start using from CD11.

Excellent your armed an ready :)

Do I stop taking epo at any point? X

BabyDust *****

My deliveries came! Preseed and conception plus just in case lol!

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back