CD1!....

FBTTN8079

Reaction score
....onto cycle 15 with not even a hint of bfp!

Anyone fancy joining me?

Last cycle I was soooo relaxed I was practically horizontal ;-p I didn't temp, use opk, we bd lots and went from there!

Clearly that didnt work so sod it in going full force this month!

I'm going to get the clear blue four day window opk's

I'm on folic acid at the mo is there anything else you girls recommend ?

OH is on Wellman as he has quite a low SA so any tips for him also welcome

Also thinking about conceive plus??

Going to temp too and be religious with FF!

Xxxx

BabyDust *****

I'll be using the clear blue advanced digis again this month as I have enough left over, last month I had 5 flashing smileys before my solid one so got a bit annoying! We often resort to soft cups as hubby has some performance issues sometimes, I squirt conceive plus in them! I'm trying acupuncture next week to see if that helps, hubby has just had his SA but we haven't had the results yet, preying they're ok. I'm taking agnus castus for the third month but it hasn't done much yet...I don't chart as I'm up and down with my daughter and think that's one thing that would stress me even more! Oh the joys...! Good luck! Xx

Fingers crossed that June's a lucky month!! X

BabyDust *****

Mine hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure I won't be far behind you hun! Havin the same niggly cramps as I always get just before so think she's on her way xx

Mine hasn't arrived yet but I'm sure I won't be far behind you hun! Havin the same niggly cramps as I always get just before so think she's on her way xx

It's pants isn't it! I'm not full flow but cramps have also started !

Is this your last clomid? X

BabyDust *****

....onto cycle 15 with not even a hint of bfp!

Anyone fancy joining me?

Last cycle I was soooo relaxed I was practically horizontal ;-p I didn't temp, use opk, we bd lots and went from there!

Clearly that didnt work so sod it in going full force this month!

I'm going to get the clear blue four day window opk's

I'm on folic acid at the mo is there anything else you girls recommend ?

OH is on Wellman as he has quite a low SA so any tips for him also welcome

Also thinking about conceive plus??

Going to temp too and be religious with FF!

Xxxx

BabyDust *****

Ooh I'll be your buddy. Cd2 for me today. First period since MMC last month.

I am taking folic acid, I have zinc for hubby.

I have 7 clear blue digi ovulation tests left so will use these from cd12 (seem to ovulate around cd15/16)

Plan to also follow Sperm Meets Egg approach

I have never charted temp so will see how we go this month just relying on ovulation tests.

Xx

When I start a new cycle in the next few days that will be me on my last round :( xx

I'm CD1 today too.
On my 17th cycle without a hint of a bfp.
Been feeling really emotional tonight.
I can't believe it's taking so long - what am I doing wrong.

I too will be going full force this month and also thought I'd done everything right this month.

Sending bundles of babydust your way.

xx

Ok loads of positive baby dust vibes for this cycle girls

I love how we can all share and rant and support each other in this forum.

It's hard as sometimes it seems so easy for others we know that just look at a winkle and get pregnant lol!

But lets give it a good go and wear our OH's out ;-) xxx

BabyDust *****

When I start a new cycle in the next few days that will be me on my last round :( xx

Tiny your still in to get a bfp if she isn't here yet?!

Big cycle for you Hun, loads of positive baby dust this cycle if af makes an appearance xx

BabyDust *****

I'm CD1 today too.
On my 17th cycle without a hint of a bfp.
Been feeling really emotional tonight.
I can't believe it's taking so long - what am I doing wrong.

I too will be going full force this month and also thought I'd done everything right this month.

Sending bundles of babydust your way.

xx

Have you had any gp referrals Hun? X

BabyDust *****

CD2 girls, I'm praying this is the month because if not we have to stop trying til into the next year (so I don't fall preg and we can't fly out to our wedding/honeymoon!!)

Baby dust to all xx

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm CD1, AF arrived this morning - feeling really crampy and emotional :-( xxx

Hiya :), what's everyone thinking of doing for this cycle? Any news tips? I'm on folic acid, opks and bbt checking but that's it! X

She's still not here today :-o would honestly be shocked if I got a bfp though! Not even sure if we dtd at the right time cause I wasn't charting or using opks this month. Think I'll wait a few days before testing again, give her a chance to appear. Big hugs to all the ladies who the witch got xx

Hi ladies, can I join you? I'm CD1, AF arrived this morning - feeling really crampy and emotional :-( xxx

The more the merrier :)

Ah that's pants :-( bloody hormones and ttc hormones !

Vent with us xx

I've got cramps like I was 15 again! They kill! X

BabyDust *****

She's still not here today :-o would honestly be shocked if I got a bfp though! Not even sure if we dtd at the right time cause I wasn't charting or using opks this month. Think I'll wait a few days before testing again, give her a chance to appear. Big hugs to all the ladies who the witch got xx

Oh I'm soooo hoping that it is a bfp for you Hun! You soooo deserve it!

I have everything crossed for you xxx

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back