CD1, I Think, I Hope ....

LittleDalla

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

If you follow my Journal you will know I have been posting more in there than here.
Anyways, on Sunday I thought AF showed, but (TMI) it was just brown, so I waited, stayed brown, Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed, Thurs and Friday. So bizzare for me. Never had this happen, so I discounted it as AF due to being told not to count it as CD1 until I see red and just seen it as my body being an idiot as usual. So anyways I decided not to take any tablets. SOY, EPO things like that. I didnt have an answer to what was happening. With all your comments and messages I decided I would call my GP on Mon/Tues. Not sure if it would be open on a Bank Holiday.
Went to the loo this afternoon and seen RED. Not need a tampon all week and I have put one in today. So I hope it stays red!

I hope it stays red too! Look at us hoping for blood lol! At least you can get onto the next cycle then. Are you taking maca? It's really helped regulate my hormones xxx

Not this cycle, I only have SOY and EPO.
I was soooo happy earlier now I am annoyed.
TMI here .... When I seen red I used a tampon, went to the loo and the tampon was almost black the blood was that dark! With literally one streak on red. Anyways I didnt put another one in. Went to the loo before and again it is brown with spots/streak of red.
I really dont know if I am coming or going! Am I still CD1 or ....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back