CD1, cycle 10

Good luck today Dee. I'm out, witch got me this morning. What do I get from my hubby???? One of our dogs had a upset tummy last night so I get a bag of crap left on the floor so I know where to clean!!!! It's broken me. Hope the day gets better xx

My af has decided to play games ! She's slowing making her way but just won't hurry up and get on with starting properly grrr ! Never known when to count cd1 when this happens ! X

BabyDust *****

I think the witch is getting her pms because she seems to be grumpy and taking it out with cruel games. I hope it makes it's mind up for you soon so you know where you are x

Oh what a shitty shitty day, i'm so sorry coz. My GP results showed progesterone of 51! So brilliant and clearly progesterone has nothing to do with the evil spotting. My hubby on the other hand has 98% abnormal sperms. Oh my I am absolutely devastated. We won't get any fertility treatment funded as we have a child. He has to repeat the test to make sure it wasn't a dodgy batch and she will refer us but unless my hubby is willing to go the private route then its unlikely to happen for us it seems xx

Today just sucks. I'm so sorry about the sperm results. I hope it was just a dodgy batch and the next one's fine. Try not to think or worry about the next step yet, keep trying as you are until he does the next test. Hopefully you wont need it xx

Dee sorry to hear about that. Like coz said just wait and see what the next test brings. Is there anything oh can take to try and help things? I'm cd1 well cd2 now coz it's after 12! Can I join u ladies again? Good luck to u all xx

Join away Charlie, I need all the buddy's I can get! Xx

Morning ladies, sorry the witch got you Charlie. I'm cd2 now also and really can't be bothered this month but I'm hoping that's af talking. I have one big new thing this month to add to the list, my dh has stopped smoking! His choice too. It's been almost a week and we have now come out the other side of the grumpy/shitty comment making phase. OMG that man can be insulting!! Just as well I wasn't ov'ing or we'd be out due to the fact I wouldn't let him near after some of things he said. He's been a bit unsupportive this week, he normally knows when af is due but he didn't notice I was later than normal in fact he hasn't even noticed she's here. He came in from work yesterday lunchtime, ranting and raving about work and then asks how my day was in a tone that was daring me to try and have a worse day. Why it had to become a competition I don't know but I wasn't in the mood for it so I didn't say anything but all I wanted to do was cry. He then declared that he wouldn't be home for dinner as he'd been told to work until 4am. He's now still in bed and I can't do any house work because I don't want to wake him. Sorry for the rant everyone x

Oh that's not good, BUT at least it's for a good reason, that will make a big difference to your chances. I hope he's turned a corner or at least does before the good week! Xx

I know, I'm really trying to support him through this but there's only so much I can take before I snap back. It will be so worth it in the long run, not just for ttc but for his health in general. I was going to do acupuncture on him but thought better of pinning his mouth shut! lol

Ok, so after thinking cd1 was Wednesday it ended up being spotting for three days

Today is cd1 OMG she's here and I'm in bloody agony :-( xxx

BabyDust *****

Get neurofen plus or summat down your neck pronto, hope you feel better soon xx

Sorry to hear this dee, fingers crossed for Cycle10 x

Get neurofen plus or summat down your neck pronto, hope you feel better soon xx

Thanks hon got a hot water bottle and paracetamol and nurofen :) oh and a cuppa from oh :) bless him he said sorry you not feeling great, I said its not your fault & bless him he said, well if I'd done my job properly you wouldn't be having this ;-(( love him, i told him rubbish talk xxx

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back