CD1, cycle 10

Dee28

Reaction score
That's me today. My hubby has just bought me in a little gift bag with a flake, some Belgium chocolate shortcakes, a fluffy owl and the new daft punk cd. Bless him. I'm carrying on with the agnus castus and the acupuncture as it seems to have helped with the spotting so that's something. Gp on Thursday for my progesterone results and hubby SA result and I think my gp will refer us now. I'm going to eat my shortbread now and wallow in my period pains! Xx

Ah good that hubby is being so nice to you! Hope you get good test results back xx

So sorry dee :-( your hubby sounds like such a keeper :)

Enjoy your chocolates:hugs: x x

Thanks girls. He is a keeper for sure xx

Sorry the witch got you but what a wonderful and thoutful hubby you have.
Good luck for your appointment on Thursday xx

That's so sweet, I'm lucky if I get a cup of tea. Hope you're not in to much pain x

Thats total crap the witch got you , enjoy your pressies what a good hubby you have good luck for your dr app xxx

Aw Hun Sorry Af Came :-(

What an amazing hubby bless him xx

Onwards and upwards to a very sticky BFP for you this cycle xx

Thats lovely of your husband, good luck this cycle im day 1 too

I am suffering big time so feeling a bit blue, but yes I certainly have a lovely hubby. About to have acupuncture so hoping that will relax me and make me feel positive for this month ahead, she normally does xx

What are your plans for this month, will you be doing anything new or different?

Hi, probably carry on the same this month, have booked a few more acupunctures and will continue with the agnus castus. Trying to stick to less caffeine and alcohol and will do the warm feet and tummy after ovulation. Used conceive plus last few months so probs use them up, and will be using soft cups again. I have my gp appointment tomorrow so perhaps something will come of that, hubby has his SA results appointment too. Feel really bummed about it all at the moment, hopefully perk up when AF buggers off. I've got 4 advanced digis yo use up too so will start cd12 I think.

Has your AF still stayed away? Xx

Hugs to you Dee. Hope this cycle brings you your BFP xxx

Ah Hun sounds like your hubby is really looking after you. And sounds like you have a great plan of attack for this cycle. Good luck at the docs x

Ooh interesting day for you tomorrow. It should bring you a bit of peace of mind. Still no af for me. I've been working out my next plan of attack, going to try to do pineapple and Brazil nuts but only if dh manages to be here for ov this month. I've lost my mojo for now. Good luck tomorrow I'll be looking it for an update x

Thanks girls, really never imagined it'd end up at the doctors looking for referrals.

Will you test again coz? Still hoping you're lucky this month xx

Thanks Hun, I might in couple of days if af still doesn't show.

Oh no, gutted. I bloody hope this month brings better luck for us. Big hugs xxxx

I know crap isn't It :-(

Onwards & upwards chick xx

BabyDust *****

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back