CD 71, 2 negative test, and a very confused 21 year old..

ashleeyb

Reaction score
I literally just made this account so I can get some opinions on what is going on with me!

For starters, I am 21 years old with no kids. I was on birth control pills about a year ago, I have been off for a while. My period was wacky when I was on the pill, each cycle was sooo long. Finally, when I got off, I slowly but surely got a regular cycle going. Prior to my period going missing my last 3 cycles were 34 days each.

My last period was October 27th, I am currently on CD 71. According to my app (I do not chart, temp, ect as I was not necessarily ttc but I am not against it as well) I ovulated on November 13th. My boyfriend and I BD November 13th, 14th, and 15th and yes he finished inside of me every time. A little prior to missing my first period I was getting crazy CM, it was white and creamy and so much I thought my period was there a few times so I just knew forsure AF was coming, but as we can see it never did. I took a pregnancy test on December 5th, and December 15th, both of which were negative so I just tossed the idea of pregnancy from my mind. That was easy to do as I did not have any other symptoms until this weekend, which is when I realized I am coming up on missing my second period! My nipples were EXTREMELY sore, and this is alarming to me because I have breast implants, and they have never ever got sore, not even before my period. So I found this weird. I also started having back pains, and slight waves of nausea.
I have a doctors appointment next week, and I do not want to take anymore test and see that ugly BFN there and confuse myself more. I am just asking for opinions/advice... Do you ladies think I am pregnant?

It's been a good few weeks since your last test so I would really suggest testing again! If not, then book to see the doc to try and find out why AF is missing. Best of luck xx

It is possible. You could have not ovulated when you thought (sometimes your body just misses a cycle) and ovulated later on. This does happen to me, my body tries to ov but then for some reason can't, and so it tries again a couple of weeks later which results in longer and more erratic cycles.

I would be tempted to take a test now, as the first thing your doctor will say is have you taken a test.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back