Cd 10

sarahlouise86

Reaction score
I'm on cd10 already...let the bedding begin (last night) :) anyone around the same as me? Xx

No chick I'm not quite there yet I'm on cd7 dtd yesterday was just spontaneous may be tmi but is it just me that can't be bothered in this hot weather?!! Lol xxx

I'm the same,it's far to hot to do anything! But we have a big fan in the room which works wonders lol. Hopefully we can keel eachother company?xxx

I'm cd9 not started bding, good luck this cycle x

Hi hun, cd12 for me and the bding has started for me even though I'm not oving yet, it was our wedding anniversary over the weekend so we were both in the mood. Good luck this month x

Hi hun, cd12 for me and the bding has started for me even though I'm not oving yet, it was our wedding anniversary over the weekend so we were both in the mood. Good luck this month x

Aw that's nice,hopefully this is ur cycle,fx for u. We've only managed sat so far but still early days,hopefully get some in 2night xx

It's actually raining here at the mo but still quite warm..hopefully manage to bed 2night xx

Hey ladies :) dont moan about the weather just bd anyway hee hee :) im cd12 and bd as much as possible hee hee :) xxx

Got zero chance of getting the OH horny in this weather haha!!

Hey hon I'm cd10 we've already started bding despite the heat & prob not ovulate yet I'm not really tracking to obsessively this month but we just love bding for fun ;-p xxx

BabyDust *****

Hey hon I'm cd10 we've already started bding despite the heat & prob not ovulate yet I'm not really tracking to obsessively this month but we just love bding for fun ;-p xxx

BabyDust *****

That's me cd12 now so hoping to bed 2night then every other day. Fx for us all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back