cbfm

jrswife_07

Reaction score
So my best friend just gave me a cbfm for free!!! Now can some of you lovely ladies tell me how to work it hahaha

Hey hun! Do you still need help? Have you got any instructions as you need to clear the memory? If not go onto the website but if you cant find anything i will dig mine out and type them out for you. xx

Aww thanks that's sweet but I don't want to put you threw all that trouble!! I will go online and look. How did it work for you?

Im on my 4th cycle with it but messed it up on one of the cycles! I totally love it as its so much easier than using OPK test sticks 2-3 times a day and waiting to have to wee.

Soz got to go as just got phonecall and got to go somewhere quickly but if you need anything pm me and i will try and help when im next on!

Hi,

I bought a CBFM and started using it for the first time this month and I love it. It is so much easier than using the OPKs and trying to work out if they are positive or not.
The instructions are on the CBFM website and i found them really easy to follow (i dont usually do instructions ha ha) but turn the monitor off and then add the test stick into the slot and Turn the monitor on and at the same time keep your finger on the M button for about 15 seconds. On the first day of your period turn the CBFM on and press the M button, repeat this everyday and the machine will tell you on day 6 to do a test and pop it into the slot...... I am only on day 7 and it went unto 2 bars today..... Let me know how you get on and we can help each other

Fx we get our BFPs soon xxxxx

Awesome I have a cbfm buddie lol and I will have to wait till next month to start cause I'm on calendar day 7 now! So it seems like we have the same cycle. So we can be cycle buddies to!!!! ;)

Oh perfect we can work through this TTC together! You never know you might not need the CBFM xx

Yay!! Hopefully not also I'm charting my bbt and checking cm...and that seems to be working.

I'm not doing my temps but keeping an eye on my CM and cervix position. CBFM is still on 2 bars so we BD last night I can't wait to see the 3 bars on the monitor I am so excited that we are going to catch the little egg this month ;-)
Are you taking any vitamins? I'm taking colic acid
Best of luck xx

Yay for you!! Babydust to you guys this month. And no I can't take vitamins for some reason they make me crazy lol I don't know why but its hormones times a thousand when I do take them..

Feb will be my 2nd month of using cbfm too, good luck girls! X

Good luck to you!!

So I'm at calendar day 11 and by my temps I think I ovulated last night. Is that ok to ovulate then??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back