Cbfm, won on eBay - setting up query

Dawnt87

Reaction score
Hi girlies,

Well here I go on my first month of ttc! So excited! But.... I bought a cbfm on eBay a while ago, was a bargain! Thing is I'm not sure if I have cleared the previous owners data?! When I got it and turned it on it said day 19. So I turned it off and put new batteries in. Then held the m button until it went to day one (that was yesterday, period came during the night so yesterday was day one I think, then I realized I had set it at night so have just got up and set it to day two) have I done the right thing??? Any help appreciated!!

You have to do a restart to get rid of someone elses data. It involves taking the baterries out then putting them back in and putting a stick in (before turning it on). Then turn the machine on while holding 2 buttons ( cant remember which 2) until all the symbols flash. Then its cleared of previous data. Then in the 3 hour window you want to test hold down the m button till your cd arrives on the right hand corner. It is important to reprogramme as you should start testing on cd 6 and someone else whose used it begire would most likely be later. Its all in the manual. Near the end for reprogramming.

Hi Dawn - it sounds like you've done the right thing to me as you would be day 2 if your af started yesterday during the night. As long as you set it during the time of day you want to do the test normally to get your fmu. So for eg if you normally do your fmu at 7am, then you need to actually physically set it at 7am in the morning. Then you can test between 4am and 10am as it gives you 3 hours either way. I keep a jam jar with a lid by my toilet, so if I need to wee in the night, I don't have to fiddle around with sticks and can do the test when I wake up properly...

Good luck with it and hope it helps you get your bfp :) xx

Hope this makes sense - good luck with it! xx

go to the last page in your booklet. it tells you have to reset the monitor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back