Cb evap?

Fsb676

Reaction score
Ok…so I have been avoiding posting here lol….I don’t even know what dpo I am….but I am probs way too early to be testing. I just need someone to knock some sense into me. I had the clear blue test that came with an opk….otherwise I wouldn’t have had it or bought it. This is just an evap right? Pretty definitive evap? Especially since it was white and then I forgot about it and came back and it looked like this?
I had it on another app, and got like 20 something people to vote it was positive, and it untrained me to dislike blue due tests lol….so please help. Thanks ;)

It’s a pretty obvious line and if that’s an evap it’s a very cruel evap!

That's how my positive started on the clear blue, I really hope its not an evap and that this is it for you, keep us posted ♥️

It’s a pretty obvious line and if that’s an evap it’s a very cruel evap!
Ughhh….hahaha I guess that’s good to still have hope…but it’s still leaving me indecisive, as I’m afraid to trust it….the thing is I had some cheapie pink dye tests. I was convinced I saw a shadow….but it was line eyes lol…dried and was gone (wasn’t even FMU)….then of course I tested again…thought I saw an even better line….that way darkened when dried….took a third one absolutely nothing…got a digital…negative…..just did FMU this morning and not even a hint of a line. Lol I obviously test way too much. Thanks for the input. I have had such contrasting opinions. Idk lol

Thank you! I will! :)
Testing takes over doesn't it I was testing constantly until the doctor told me to stop as it causes so much stress but i didn't listen, I've now finally got my last rainbow baby after 2 losses before him so fingers crossed for you my lovely I hope it goes in your favour

Testing takes over doesn't it I was testing constantly until the doctor told me to stop as it causes so much stress but i didn't listen, I've now finally got my last rainbow baby after 2 losses before him so fingers crossed for you my lovely I hope it goes in your favour
Aww thanks so much!!! Congrats on your sweet double rainbow!!! I’ll keep posted, just trying not to be too excited, since the other rand isn’t quite picking up yet…which is also basically impossible lol

Quick update….gotta be a super nasty evap. Don’t even have a squinter on my cheapie tests. Two days later with FMU and nothingness.

That is absolutely shocking! I'm so sorry xx
I know!!! Thank you. I’m glad that I had a pretty good idea that it was an evap, because it would have been devastating!!! I had so many people congratulate me on the pic in another forum. But alas, it isn’t real!!! Never clear blue again.

I got a evap on these tests and it was as good a line as a positive. Very confusing and upsetting xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back