Cb digi

MrsMcc

Reaction score
Has anyone only got 2-3 at 20dpo :shock:

I'm freaking out it should say 3+. My last pregnancy I was 19dpo and went to 3+ I held my pee for 3hours

At 21 and 22 dp0 I still got 2-3 weeks so I waited a few more days and got a 3+ at about 24 dpo iv had a scan and everything is ok so far so don't panick apparently it takes a bit longer to get a 3+ xx

I've read before not to use the CB digi as a dating test, sometimes you're not as far a long as you think ( this happened to me) so the hormone wouldn't have reached the appropriate level xxx

I don't know exactly when I ovulated so that's true. I only know when we BD so I'm going from 20th dec which makes me 5 weeks tomorrow x

At 21 and 22 dp0 I still got 2-3 weeks so I waited a few more days and got a 3+ at about 24 dpo iv had a scan and everything is ok so far so don't panick apparently it takes a bit longer to get a 3+ xx

I'm glad everything is ok Hun x

What did your scan show? X

I know so many people who have had incredible distress and heartache from these digitals! I refused to take one at all this pregnancy cause they are just not reliable. One friend had it go from 2-3 back down to 1-2, had a total panic attack, then found out everything was fine! She's 30 weeks now.

Exactly Hun and it also goes on how long your cycles are. I recently had a scan (I had pains and was bleeding) I thought i was 6 plus 3 but she thinks I'm 3-4 before that so at the time I was 5 weeks 6 days. And you couldn't see the baby but she said that was perfectly normal and she asked me how long my cycles were. All that is taken into account I think it's actually quite hard to date a pregnancy so try not to worry xxx

I thought I was either 6 weeks or 5+6 she said I was prob just under 6 weeks could see the yolk sac and baby and flickering heartbeat. I'm going to book another but pay for this one in a few weeks for another reassurance. Just either try again in a few days or pay for a private scan they are £50 where we live and you can have it from 6werks+ I had an early one on then nhs as iv had 3 early mc and iv just got my 12 weeks scan through today which they must of booked for me xx

Stop testing and don't trust them! Not worth the stress hun.

It could be that the test isn't very good or maybe you ovulated/implanted later than expected xx

Stop testing and don't trust them! Not worth the stress hun.

It could be that the test isn't very good or maybe you ovulated/implanted later than expected xx

I never got +3 so was stessing but 13 weeks soon. They dont always work so stop testing! Will never use again.

Ok so still got 2-3
afc54a403022d7704038806d4d6a06e4.jpg

The first test ( top ) is from this morning. Second test just done now gggrrrrr

Stop testing!!! You will drive yourself crazy :)
Go and have a blood test done if you are worried? x​

I know I've stopped. It's hard when you think you're pregnant for 10weeks then you're not

Your hcg is so high at 10 weeks that it can not work on tests for some reason. I read that on here. Best to stop and contact your gp if you're worried xx

Sorry I said that wrong, I'm 5 weeks 4 days. I had a MMC at 10 weeks pregnant in 2011.

I got my 3+ today I'm 5W4D max so that's 25DPO.

Ohhh! Sorry about your loss :(
That's good,'I wouldn't worry if it's a few days out, i was put back a week at my scan (7 weeks but was 6) xxx

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back