Caught him in the act.... not sure what to do

tots hope

Reaction score
Thats right i caught my husband practicing how to do up a babygro! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Not sure if to laugh or cry!!!!!!

He said he didn't want to be a bad dad so was trying to get practicing early!

He had put a nappy on the stuffed lamb and was putting its babygro on it when i walked in .... he sat there with a big beaming smile on his face and said "I have mastered the art, Im going to be a gret dad" (something i had never doubted) - apparently he had been sneaking practices in while i had been away!

Bless him - i love him more and more each day :hug:

Aww bless him that's so sweet!!

He sounds like he'll be a great daddy!

:rotfl: :rotfl: Glad that is what you caught him in the act doing :rotfl:

My Oh made me laugh last weekend - his mate was round and I could hear them talking in the lounge and he said
" Yer we bought the steriliser but Im not sure how it works - cause there arent any moving parts in it?"

I piped up and explained that a sterilser doesnt wash the bottles it just makes them safe for baby to drink from! He honestly thought that our microwave steriliser was going to wash the bottles too!

Aww bless him :D :D :D That's so lovely

Those baby grows are a bit of a pain to begin with. It's so easy to get the poppers round the legs and bottom mixed up.

aww thats sooooo sweet
ive got to get one of my old dollys from my dads attic (a vintage baby born :)) so hubby can practise folding the nappies to fit baby!!
manda xx

hahhahahahah :rotfl:

When I read the subject I thought Oh no you poor girl....then I read the actual post and I was laughing so hard I nearly fell off my chair.

That is the cutest thing ever....
I can already tell he will be a good dad....just by trying things before hand.

Bless him :clap:

awww thats great wish bri would do soomethin like that ! but tbh , ive never changed a nappy either :rotfl:

That is SO sweet! really made me smile reading that. Bless his heart!

If anyone wants practise in changing nappies come round, both my kids need theirs doing frequently!

Aww bless him!! My OH had me showing him how to put a nappy on a teddy a few weeks ago :lol:

Awww what a sweetie!! Of course he'll be a fabulous dad! When we got the changing mat My OH practised putting a nappy on my microwavable beanie bear and putting a babygro on it, then when we got the Moses Basket he tucked it up in that and it's been there ever since :lol:

awww that is sooo lovelly

made me smile!!

id love to catch mine doing that!!

good on him for showing interest. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member