Cats out of the bag!

Pumpkin9

Reaction score
So everyone at work has now guessed I'm pregnant! Haven't been sick or anything but had a couple of days off for various things (constipation and now I have a uti!!)

Apparently what gave it away was the small bump I have forming. Normally my stomach is as flat as a pancake but its been protruding slightly now and my boobs are getting bigger.

Feel quite relieved in away just hope my next scan is ok

I was planning on telling my manager tomorrow because I'm really struggling with tiredness in the mornings and late afternoon. I'm usually in work at 8 and leave at 4 but these days I'm rolling in at 9.30/10 and still leaving at 4 lol and i just dont want her to think im taking the piss so thought it best to tell her. My manager is female but she is not really a baby person at all. She is always making comments about "there'll be no babies on my team", she even said something like that today when we were discussing kids.my other worry is she has a big mouth and likes to tell people things in "confidence" and I'd ideally like the rest of the office to know after my 12 well scan. So tomorrow should be fun.

Last edited:
Think my boss may know as he's been looking at my stomach, did you experience this Pumpkin?

I told my boss today. Was petrified how he would react but he was really happy. He likes to tell.people things "in confidence" too so I made him promise not to! X

My boss already knows- I told him awhile ago becausey job is quite demanding and I commute an hour each way everyday!

It's my team that have noticed. I didn't want to tell everyone until after my 12 week scan. Was hoping that was going to be Monday but I got put back a week or so, so was going to tell them in two Mondays time after us gone back.

Problem is I have such an obvious bump now and have had quite a few days off work which isn't usual, plus I normally lift and move things about and I've been avoiding that too. Do I told them all today. No-one was surprised lol! They'd all guess. Obviously I'm a terrible liar!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back