Catfish

Titch85

Reaction score
Has anyone been watching this on MTV? I find it intriguing, if a little odd. The stories people make up?! Makes you wonder how well you can ever really know someone.

I watched the original catfish documentary & it had me gripped! I have the TV show sky +'ed to watch at a later date, looking forward to it.

I wish I'd seen the original one, I've watched it today for the first time.

I love this program. Its crazy the they can lie for so long. Goes to show people need to be more careful on the net

I felt sorry for the big guy in last week's episode. I know, a lie is a lie but the only thing holding him back was his self confidence & fear that she would reject him if/when she seen him.

I'm loving this show. I watched the documentary too. I absolutely loved it. One of my friends has seen the entire series and says there's one episode with a massive twist in it. I wouldn't let her tell me any more!!

I felt sorry for the big guy in last week's episode. I know, a lie is a lie but the only thing holding him back was his self confidence & fear that she would reject him if/when she seen him.

I felt sorry for him too, this episode didn't flow very well though. The scenes kept changing position and the people had changed their position, or things had swapped hands, even though it was all supposed to be the same conversation.

I'm working my way through these online. Can't stop watching!

I really want to see this.

My experiences online with people and their fantasy lives etc would horrify you. A lot of it scared me quite badly, tbh.

I'm lovin catfish! And kinda fancy nev aswell he is a cutie! I feel for those who've been lied to, that must hurt so much. Nev is so lovely though and doesn't patronise hes supportive cos he knows what it feels like.

I'm lovin catfish! And kinda fancy nev aswell he is a cutie! I feel for those who've been lied to, that must hurt so much. Nev is so lovely though and doesn't patronise hes supportive cos he knows what it feels like.

I had a bit of a thing for Nev but then Max came along. :) I like that Max is straight down the line too. I seen an episode where he let the girl have it (when Nev seemed a bit lost for words) because she was so uncaring about the fact that she'd led this poor boy on.

My experiences online with people and their fantasy lives etc would horrify you. A lot of it scared me quite badly, tbh.

I've never had much to do with the internet & interacting with people on it until this forum. I had no idea that people would go to some of the lengths that the people on Catfish have. With some people the lies stem from having low/no self confidence, but then there are others that treat it like a massive, evil game.

I've never had much to do with the internet & interacting with people on it until this forum. I had no idea that people would go to some of the lengths that the people on Catfish have. With some people the lies stem from having low/no self confidence, but then there are others that treat it like a massive, evil game.

The lengths that people will go to online are horrifying a lot of the time. I became very selective about where I spent time online and who I spent time with online after a while, but the wounds run deep.

Just made a thread abt this and didn't even realise one was already made.

I love cat fish , it's shocking how people can speak online to someone for years and have a relationship and not even question why they have never met in person x

Ooooh, when's this on? I must admit I do get intrigued by things like this. I am a total para web surfer lol I don't speak to anyone except on here and Facebook, I'm too scared people will hack me or turn my cam on or something haha.

I watched episodes on YouTube called dateline NBC to catch a predator and it's about this team of investigators and they lure in paedophiles to a house where they believe is a teen then they confront them with what they'v says online with the "teen" and then they let the, go and the police are waiting outside and take them down.

One I seen the decoy had said for him to enter the house and strip down, so the gent comes on que and sneaks into this boys kitchen, takes his clothes off and sits. The NBC team come in and catch him in the scud it's hilarious the excuses they come away with, I even seen a rabi on it once! Shocking! But good tv.

Xxxxxx

i swear it said it was starting soon!!

It used to be on mondays, ill get onto tv guide and see if its on this monday coming xx

I watched episodes on YouTube called dateline NBC to catch a predator and it's about this team of investigators and they lure in paedophiles to a house where they believe is a teen then they confront them with what they'v says online with the "teen" and then they let the, go and the police are waiting outside and take them down.

One I seen the decoy had said for him to enter the house and strip down, so the gent comes on que and sneaks into this boys kitchen, takes his clothes off and sits. The NBC team come in and catch him in the scud it's hilarious the excuses they come away with, I even seen a rabi on it once! Shocking! But good tv.

Xxxxxx

OH MY GOD i used to be obsessed with watching these on youtube!!

how disgusting tho!! all those minging bed perving on lil girls and boys!!!! xx

Ooooh, when's this on? I must admit I do get intrigued by things like this. I am a total para web surfer lol I don't speak to anyone except on here and Facebook, I'm too scared people will hack me or turn my cam on or something haha.

Xxxxxx

I used to read their website religiously when I was a teen. I have been the victim of attempted grooming online, several times between the ages of about 11 and 16 and it's led to a fascination with this type of thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back