Catching up

PurplePixi

Reaction score
Hello my lovelies

I have been off here for a few weeks as finding tri 1 so difficult but starting to look up again and wanted to check in on you all.

I had an early scan a few weeks ago and saw the heartbeat but was put back a week in my dates so was terrified however saw mw today and had another scan and baby has been growing nicely however they still think I'm not quite 9 weeks but I'm less worried this time.

They said my edd won't change until 12 week scan and they will have a better idea of baby's size and how far along i am etc.

I'm still on knicker watch which isn't fun but I know il never stop that.

Ahh anyway nice to be back I'm going to have a read through some posts and get my updates.

Xxxx

Hi hun, nice to see you bak. Glad all is ok with you and baby.

Michelle. x

Thanks Hun

Seeing some good news in here and sad too it's always the same with tri 1 it's so hard for everyone xxx

Hello there nice to see you back here. I'm glad everything is ok. I know what you mean with her knicker watch. Had an early scan last Tuesday due to some bleeding and although it has stopped I am still completely paranoid xxxx

Any bleeding is terrifying I had a bit of spotting at 6 weeks and had a complete breakdown thought it was the start again but It never came to anything. Hopefully we will get there it's the closest iv ever been to tri 2 xxx

Welcome back! I thought you'd been a bit quiet! I'm still on knicker watch even now so can understand how you feel. Hope the time quickly passes until your 12 week scan. xxx

Welcome back, glad things seem to be back on track for you. I'm having a rubbish tri1 too. Bled for 10 days in a row and my scan isn't till Tuesday so god knows if there's anything left in there :-/ hope you have a smoother time from now on xxx.

Oh phew pixi you naughty thing, ive been looking for posts from you all over here!!!
I was worried as i couldnt see you, youd had some bad news again and id missed it.

Horrrayy for happy scans and only three weeks ish till 12 weeks , thats anazing news and quite made my day now!!

Hang in there and get nice and baby fat xx

Aww haha I am naughty. I'm feeling so much better about things now was trying not to think about all things pregnancy but it was hard.

I'm hoping the next few weeks fly in but going to try and enjoy it too.

Xxx

Welcome back, glad things seem to be back on track for you. I'm having a rubbish tri1 too. Bled for 10 days in a row and my scan isn't till Tuesday so god knows if there's anything left in there :-/ hope you have a smoother time from now on xxx.

Oh Hun has the bleeding stopped yet. Hopefully things are still ticking along in there I have everything crossed for you. I've read some really positive stories since being back with people who have had a lot of bleeding so it's not always bad but such a worry.

:hugs: Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back