Catching every bug going....

yolliss

Reaction score
I have 3 children and am 6 weeks pregnant each pregnancy I seem to just be ill all the way through. Currently im having headaches of which I had about 80% of the time with my other children.

I have been admitted to hospital for sickness, low iron, dehydration etc before and just dont have the time to be ill like most of us dont.

Anyone have any tips to build up the immune system?

Thanks x

That's awful in sorry I'm no help but didn't want to read and run. What does doc say?

I cant get in to the midwives until the 15th of aug so just grinning and bearing until then. I have no clue about vitamins etc
Hoping the midwife can give me some kind of advice

x

Oh no, sorry to hear that hun. I'm the same, I do sometimes catch illnesses but since being pregnant I've had migraines, chest and throat infection and an ear infection.
Now got headaches and stomach problems!

What helped me was juicing, but if you don't have a juicer then not easy to do. It just helped me get vitamins and minerals in one bulk straigh into system. Also taking vitamins like Vit C etc.

Hope you feel better soon! x

Thanks, its awful isnt it. I think the fact that I have big babies doesnt help, my last baby was 10lb 4oz and she drained the life out of me.
Its the headaches i cant cope with and being only able to take paracetamol doesnt help, my girls are 8 6 and 4 and certianly take it out of me.

Im going to try and top myself up with plenty of fruit.

xx

get an all round pregnancy vitamin and take daily - can't hurt......keep well hydrated with clear fluids and not too much sweet stuff.

hope you feel better soon - headaches are awful....I suffer with migraines (but fingers crossed, since taking baby aspirin everyday for last 3 months they have been much less frequent, with no headaches either) fingers crossed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back