Catch up

Discussion in 'First Trimester' started by Sophie_P, Jul 6, 2013.

1. Sophie_P

Sophie_P Well-Known Member

Hi girls,
    Not been on much over the past few days-i've felt awful, nausea and headaches! Feeling slightly better today!
    How you ladies feeling?!
    What you up to this weekend? Today i'm going swimming and having a bbq after!!
    X

2. hayes

hayes Well-Known Member

Sorry you have been feeling so bad hun, i have felt bad all week but i think(and i dont want to jinx it lol)im turning a corner and not feeling as bad today. Still so dizzy and faint tho. Guna go up to my mum and dads in a bit but no real plans. Hopefully will get to sit out in the sun at sum point and enjoy it!!

Michelle. x

3. Sophie_P

Make sure you get some Vitamin D! ;-)
    Glad you're feeling better! X

4. mrz85

mrz85 Well-Known Member

Sorry u been feeling unwell :( sounds like you got a nice day planned x

5. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

Well today was he first day I felt up feeling like utter crap, had to get my manslave (aka husband) to gt me a banana, a box of raisins and a glass of fruit juice before i gt out of bed cos I felt like crap every time I sat up. Seem to be ok now. Mum is back from holidays today so ill be catching up with her later and were going to a hog roast at put church... Where ill have to tell people that ask that I'm on antibiotics to explain why my having me usual tipple.

6. Sophie_P

Yeah, we'd been invited to a festival thingy, and we decided against it, I don't want to have to make excuses all day plus i've turned boring! ;-)

7. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

It's a church fundraising event and u couldn't not go cos in helping sell raffle tickets... Plus last few years I've kinda turned away from alcohol a lot... I don't seem to drink that much, so little in fact that my dr put me down as a non-drinker on my pregnancy notes.

I was telling someone yesterday that j font have cravings, but I seem to be eating a lot of raisins lol

8. Sophie_P

I've not got any food aversions either, guess it will come in time!

9. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

I can't seem to eat mashed potato or jacket potato for some reason. It's either the potato or butter

10. Sophie_P

I've gone off meat, pork and chicken and I don't eat/cook a sunday dinner anymore x

11. Ignis

Ignis Well-Known Member

Hope you get well soon!

12. Jojo84

Jojo84 Well-Known Member

I cant eat red meat since an operation to remove my gallbladder last year. i havenmt tried pork since i got pregnant... i hope im ok with it lol.

also i think my friend is psychic... she just emailed me asking if we and hub were trying for a baby and if we did give her a shout and i can have all her baby stuff as her girl is growing out of it.... im not sure why she asked me as i know her sister is trying, because i know shes having some problems concieving... unless she didnt want to upset her.

i didn't tell her i was expecting, but said we were trying so she isnt going to throw them out anynore. yay lol

13. leean10

leean10 Well-Known Member

Sorry you been feeling off colour hon!! I'm feeling nauseous, headachey and very tired other than that I'm still alive!!

Hope you are feeling better now? X

14. Sophie_P

Feeling lots better today :)

15. leean10

leean10 Well-Known Member

Glad to hear it hon x

16. Mummy2toddler

Mummy2toddler Well-Known Member

Glad to hear you feel better today hope it stays that way. I've got awful headache from the weather :-( x

17. Sophie_P

Well my good mood didn't last long- my oh is in a foul mood she's trying to quit smoking..! Of course this has my back up ;-)

18. Milly76

Milly76 Well-Known Member

Me and my OH almost had a falling out today.... I am finding it hard coping with feeling so ill , fat and emotional and he was telling me I'm ridiculous and unreasonable..... not the response I needed. We had a chat tho and hope he will just humour me going forward.

Quiet weekend for me, wish I cld enjoy the sun more but it gives me a headache too and totally zaps my already lacking energy.

Plus we are having our patio and lawn done at the mo, so garden looks like a building site, so no BBQ for us.

Hope everyone else can catch some rays. :). Xxx

19. Sophie_P

Milly me and oh argued about exactly this!
    I said a little sympathy wouldn't go a miss, she just said 'Your pregnant, not ill' well OBVIOUSLY! But again not the response you need.
    We've made up now though think the penny dropped ;-) x

20. Sophie_P

Milly me and oh argued about exactly this!
    I said a little sympathy wouldn't go a miss, she just said 'Your pregnant, not ill' well OBVIOUSLY! But again not the response you need.
    We've made up now though think the penny dropped ;-) x