Catch up

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Hi girls,
Not been on much over the past few days-i've felt awful, nausea and headaches! Feeling slightly better today!
How you ladies feeling?!
What you up to this weekend? Today i'm going swimming and having a bbq after!!
X

Sorry you have been feeling so bad hun, i have felt bad all week but i think(and i dont want to jinx it lol)im turning a corner and not feeling as bad today. Still so dizzy and faint tho. Guna go up to my mum and dads in a bit but no real plans. Hopefully will get to sit out in the sun at sum point and enjoy it!!

Michelle. x

Sorry you have been feeling so bad hun, i have felt bad all week but i think(and i dont want to jinx it lol)im turning a corner and not feeling as bad today. Still so dizzy and faint tho. Guna go up to my mum and dads in a bit but no real plans. Hopefully will get to sit out in the sun at sum point and enjoy it!!

Michelle. x

Make sure you get some Vitamin D! ;-)
Glad you're feeling better! X

Sorry u been feeling unwell :( sounds like you got a nice day planned x

Well today was he first day I felt up feeling like utter crap, had to get my manslave (aka husband) to gt me a banana, a box of raisins and a glass of fruit juice before i gt out of bed cos I felt like crap every time I sat up. Seem to be ok now. Mum is back from holidays today so ill be catching up with her later and were going to a hog roast at put church... Where ill have to tell people that ask that I'm on antibiotics to explain why my having me usual tipple.

Well today was he first day I felt up feeling like utter crap, had to get my manslave (aka husband) to gt me a banana, a box of raisins and a glass of fruit juice before i gt out of bed cos I felt like crap every time I sat up. Seem to be ok now. Mum is back from holidays today so ill be catching up with her later and were going to a hog roast at put church... Where ill have to tell people that ask that I'm on antibiotics to explain why my having me usual tipple.

Yeah, we'd been invited to a festival thingy, and we decided against it, I don't want to have to make excuses all day plus i've turned boring! ;-)

It's a church fundraising event and u couldn't not go cos in helping sell raffle tickets... Plus last few years I've kinda turned away from alcohol a lot... I don't seem to drink that much, so little in fact that my dr put me down as a non-drinker on my pregnancy notes.

I was telling someone yesterday that j font have cravings, but I seem to be eating a lot of raisins lol

I've not got any food aversions either, guess it will come in time!

I can't seem to eat mashed potato or jacket potato for some reason. It's either the potato or butter

I've gone off meat, pork and chicken and I don't eat/cook a sunday dinner anymore x

I cant eat red meat since an operation to remove my gallbladder last year. i havenmt tried pork since i got pregnant... i hope im ok with it lol.

also i think my friend is psychic... she just emailed me asking if we and hub were trying for a baby and if we did give her a shout and i can have all her baby stuff as her girl is growing out of it.... im not sure why she asked me as i know her sister is trying, because i know shes having some problems concieving... unless she didnt want to upset her.

i didn't tell her i was expecting, but said we were trying so she isnt going to throw them out anynore. yay lol

Sorry you been feeling off colour hon!! I'm feeling nauseous, headachey and very tired other than that I'm still alive!!

Hope you are feeling better now? X

Glad to hear you feel better today hope it stays that way. I've got awful headache from the weather :-( x

Well my good mood didn't last long- my oh is in a foul mood she's trying to quit smoking..! Of course this has my back up ;-)

Me and my OH almost had a falling out today.... I am finding it hard coping with feeling so ill , fat and emotional and he was telling me I'm ridiculous and unreasonable..... not the response I needed. We had a chat tho and hope he will just humour me going forward.

Quiet weekend for me, wish I cld enjoy the sun more but it gives me a headache too and totally zaps my already lacking energy.

Plus we are having our patio and lawn done at the mo, so garden looks like a building site, so no BBQ for us.

Hope everyone else can catch some rays. :). Xxx

Milly me and oh argued about exactly this!
I said a little sympathy wouldn't go a miss, she just said 'Your pregnant, not ill' well OBVIOUSLY! But again not the response you need.
We've made up now though think the penny dropped ;-) x

Milly me and oh argued about exactly this!
I said a little sympathy wouldn't go a miss, she just said 'Your pregnant, not ill' well OBVIOUSLY! But again not the response you need.
We've made up now though think the penny dropped ;-) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back