cat wont shut up

cassi

Reaction score
someone knit me a gag for him!!! all night and all day even now miowww miowww miowwww (in singing tones) he just WONT shut up lol :lol:

We shut ours in the kitchen (with access outside) overnight to stop one of them crying at our door at 4am in the morning.

may sound like an odd question :lol: but he isnt part siamese that you know off do you? and has he had the snip? if he is part siamese and he hasnt that may be the reason for it ;)

our fudge is reallly annoying me at the moment. she's not noisy but she keeps rubbing against me,i hate it.i am very tempted to boot her across the living room if she does it again!!!! :shock:

my kitten has become very clingy and annoying, she follows me everywhere and sits on me as soon as i sit down anywhere.
but shes mute..she never meows! she makes a squeaky noise like a dolphin..lol i love her to bits but she is starting to pee me off now with the whole following me everywhere!

lol he always has food out....and now he hasnt had the snip..and i dont think he is part siamese well he is big fluffy black and white lol...and no he hasnt had the snip .. will be next week though...i think its cause he wants to go outside, which he will be able to from next week when he gets chipped and has the snip..but i also think he may want to go on x factor and is practising..only thing is i dont think he realises how bad he is at singing! lol

lol he always has food out....and now he hasnt had the snip..and i dont think he is part siamese well he is big fluffy black and white lol...and no he hasnt had the snip .. will be next week though...i think its cause he wants to go outside, which he will be able to from next week when he gets chipped and has the snip..but i also think he may want to go on x factor and is practising..only thing is i dont think he realises how bad he is at singing! lol

the cat across the road from us hasnthad the snip and he is gorgeous but is really needing castrated. He is a bully and even my boy is wary of him and jack isnt usually wary of other cats. I feel like taking him along to the vets myself LOL.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back