Cat will be out of the bag tonight!!!!

mishi

Reaction score
So ladies, my 20 year old daughter called me last night and announced she is coming home from Uni tonight for the weekend.

She doesn't know I'm pregnant yet as last time she was home was Christmas/New Year and I felt it was too early to tell her.

I want to tell her in person rather than over the phone, so tonights the night! Anyhow I think the vomitting may give it away!

I'm so worried about how she will react. She's SUCH a Mummies girl and I'm sure she will be shocked and will think I'm WAY too old!

I'm worried :oooo:

Last edited:
Awwww so exciting!! I am sure she will love playing the older sister and spoiling your little one.... xx

i'm sure she will be chuffed for you hun, i'm 28 and have a 4 year old brother (well half brother) its still very strange to think of him as my brother as his niece (my DD) is older than him lol but i love him to bits and was over the moon when mum told me that she was pregnant with him :) xx

I'm sure she'll be delighted for u! Xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

i am 26 and 1 of 6 children i am the oldest the youngest is 4 sure she will b f9

I'm sure she will be ecstatic, very exciting news. Good luck xx

How exciting! :D I'm sure she'll think it's great hun, try not to worry x x

Oh, I do hope all you lovely ladies are right!x

I must admit, I would probably be quite freaked out if my mum told me she was pregnant (I'm 21), and if this is the case, I'm sure she will come round after thinking about it and time. Not wanting to worry you, just thought I'd be honest

And can I just add, u only look in ur 20's in ur profile pic so it shocked the heck out of me when u said u had a 20yr old daughter lol x

And can I just add, u only look in ur 20's in ur profile pic so it shocked the heck out of me when u said u had a 20yr old daughter lol x

Thanks JayJay although I did get married 10 years ago, so look a bit older now! Everyone tells me I look very young for my age, but I'm sure it will catch up with me at some point and I'll probably look like hell!x

After all that drama, Ashley isn't well so she's coming home next weekend instead!!!!!

mish, i'm sure she will be fine - told my older children last week and my daughter (15) is super excited!

clara xxx

I told my 11 year old daughter a couple of days ago and I was so nervous of how she would react, because she likes being an only child. Her reaction was amazing though, she was so excited and cant wait to be a big sister! Im so proud of her! Im sure your daughter will take the news just as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back