Cash in the attic (thats posh for loft)

Lou

Reaction score
I flipping well can't stand that Essex woman who presents it. Its it Lorne something????

Ok so she has an Essex accent but I wish she would decide if she's posh or not!!!! ARGHH!!!! One minute she sounds "normal" then she starts slurring her words and pronouncing her T's and S's. It drives me mad!!!!!!

:x

and her teeth are rank. she looks like she smokes 60 a day :puke:

yes and no. they're all repeats :roll:

Is this the programme where people 'find' things they 'never knew they had', usually left to them by their great-great-great-great-great-great granfather, then sell them for 20 quid?! Haha sorry, people on there annoy me!

It's when they 'find' Clarice Cliff teapots knocking around in their kitchen cupboards or solid gold candlesticks on their hearth that gets me :roll:

As IF they don't know........

They'd find naff all in my house unless Ikea all of a sudden becomes collectable in the antiques world :roll:

OMG!!! She is so annoying, I cannot watch the show when she does it..............her voice :twisted: :twisted:
It should also be called 'pun in the attic' Whatever they are selling i.e an african Arrow, 'lets hope it spearheads the sales' :x :x

Misslarue said:
OMG!!! She is so annoying, I cannot watch the show when she does it..............her voice :twisted: :twisted:
It should also be called 'pun in the attic' Whatever they are selling i.e an african Arrow, 'lets hope it spearheads the sales' :x :x

:rotfl: :rotfl:

She's on now!!!! :shock: :x

La de da ooo I'm posh but I'm also common as muck.

:x

She just said "fingers crossed eh"

Not very posh :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27