Car to fit 3 car seats?

kumber

Reaction score
Any recommendations on a 3 car seat car please folks?

We have a vw touran (had two actally) A blue one which was a 2003 plate and a silver one which is a 2011. We can comfortably fit an isofix be safe izi combi, isofix recaro profi plus infant carrier and a britax evolva 123 plus xx
9f71a1154b167adf3bde14ead08f9196.jpg
407de95f94b5156b1a4c2757f8b413ac.jpg

I have a renualt scenic. Has same interior as kangas car & can fit 3 seats in the back too x

We have a Ford Galaxy and can fit 3 in the back seats and 1 in the front with the airbag switched off. I tested the three back seats and will be able to fit 2 axkid minikids and a cybex sirona. Front passenger seat has plenty of room as do the 2 seats at the back. Roof box stores all our general crap.

Land rover discovery fit 3 and also VW Toureg fit 3 too :)

Where did you get the mirrors from for car seat kanga? Xx

Really good!!! He should be coming home on Friday, he's coming home in oxygen but he's doing great with it :)
Hope your well? What do you type in eBay lol xx

Really good!!! He should be coming home on Friday, he's coming home in oxygen but he's doing great with it :)
Hope your well? What do you type in eBay lol xx

Aww I am so happy for you lovely that is amazing news! Feel free to come over to august thread in tri 3 to give us all a pep talk, you're still the only august mummy to have popped!!

I typed in infant car mirror or something along those lines it was 7 quid xx

I have a Citroen C4 Picasso and it has three individual back seats so can take three car seats xx

We have a Renault Grand Scenic so it's actually a 7 seater but the two back ones are always folded away so I have space for the pram! But the back three like Kanga's I believe would fit three car seats, they all have isofix points and we have a maxi cosi 2way pearl on one and pebble on the other and I would say we'd be able to fit a third in x

Ford S-max / C-Max?

Any 7 seat car should have enough room. My advice would be to go to a general car sales place with lots of different cars and try them out.

I think we're looking at a Kia as we have a Rio currently and are happy with the brand. We've got a few branch dealerships about the place so we'll take a scout along and see what's what. Thanks everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back