Car Seats

Emma58

Reaction score
What car seat is everyone getting?
I have set my heart on a Recaro Sport seat and my father in law has just written me a cheque for £140 to get one :cheer: :cheer:
I saw it the other week and fell in love with it and because OH works for his dad and he has had him working all hours of the day and night which he promised me he wouldn't do! And it has really been getting me down. So I let rip yesterday when I saw him and I think I put him on a guilt trip.

http://www.babytoytown.coresense.com/im ... M99_sm.JPG

It isn't suitable till 9 months but I got to have one

i got a sheep one from mothercare free off freecycle as the pram i was getting dosent come with one as standerd but the new pram im getting does so will proberly freecycle the carseat
manda xx

The newborn car seat is gonna be a chicco one that comes with the base so that I don't have to keep strapping the seat in, the base stays strapped in and the seat just clicks in each time. When it gets older I've seen a new seat that's just out it's £200 but you can swivel it so that when you put the child in it faces out of the door meaning you don't have to lean in the car too much

think i'm going to have to have my car modified in order to get one of the seats that i want :shock: :? either the britax cosy tot isofix or the maxicosi cabriofix seats - they're the 2 safest seats on the market...

Whichever one fits the pram I end up getting, think maxi cosi are my fave though

:rotfl: OH is saying whichever one matches his new pick up truck :D ...men!

The picture on the link of the car seat doesn't do it any justice at all. I saw it the other week and just fell in love with it. OH said there was no way he wanted to pay that much for one but he even he agreed it was nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back