car insurers

NooNoo

Reaction score
can anyone reccomend any?? im oviously looking for the cheapest!! :wink:

Bearing in mind that im 18 :cry: lol

thanks

and which cars they are on :dance:

being young is crap huh? lol

differs from person to person really, for my old car adrian flux was the cheapest, for the current one im with bell on their flexi policy (so i can drive other cars)... who have you tried so far an waht kinda prices you gettin? might be worthwhile goin with one of the female ones, but i cant comment on them personally lol

try parkers.com first, they will tell u what insurance groups cars are in, then u can get quotes from insurers - e.g a corsa would be group 1, a ferrari group 20 etc etc

i went with tesco, it was £1250 when i first passed for a little micra.

then 2 years after it was down to £650..
then i got a clio at the end of the year and it went up to £850 :shock:

so we looked around and went with kwik fit who quoted me £690.

liverpool victoria are quite cheap aswell.... when shane first got quoted off tesco it was £3400, but then he tried liverpool victoria and he got it for 1750 :)

I think your best bet is to wade through them via online quotes and see what each company offers. No two people get the same quote as it depends not just on your age, but licence, area you live, type of car, safety measure fitted to it etc...

Because of your age etc and depending on what car, each company is going to quote something different.

Also check what group your call falls into. You can do this online also, so you'll have an idea if its one of the cheaper ones to insure or the more expensive.

go onto confused.com aswell
thats how i found the cheap quote from kwik fit

Kimbo said:
go onto confused.com aswell
thats how i found the cheap quote from kwik fit

It might also be worth getting a quote directly from the cheaper insureres that come up on the confused.com search. My tesco quote from confused.com was more expensive than the quote tesco gave me themselves.

I went with more than

lol simply the fact you dont have to pay a deposit :dance:

probably best checking on confused.com or another comparison website.

i work for direct line insurance but my 18-year-old colleague insured his car with elephant coz they were still cheaper even tho we get 25% staff discount

I am with Direct Line

I did a quote on confused then went to the actual site of the cheapest one and did another quote - it was cheaper.

I have been driving for 5 years now and I am 24 so my insurance is cheap :lol:

thanks girlies...kimbo my cheapest quote is with them too :D

But i like the sound of no deposit with more than 8)

mine is £1300
thats with swinton and its the cheapest i could get anywhere

Last edited:
Im 23 and pay £600 a year for a 1.4 Corsa 06 plate, with Marks and Spencers, which i think is really really cheap compared to what i did get quoted.

MissSara said:
Im 23 and pay £600 a year for a 1.4 Corsa 06 plate, with Marks and Spencers, which i think is really really cheap compared to what i did get quoted.

ooooo i like the sound of that 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back