Car accident

Babyhnumbertwo

Reaction score
Hi
Just wondering what your thoughts are?

Earlier tonight another car hit the back of my car. We were setting off from a roundabout so had been stationary so the 'crash' wasn't that big but enough to damage my car and give us a good 'dunt'. i was texting a Friend there and she as if I had gone to be checked up regarding the baby. I hadn't even thought about it! Typical baby number 3 mindset! Was just thinking of my other two I had in car at time.

Would you go and get checked out? It wasn't a serious 'crash' hence my question? I'm not hurt in any way. But now it's crossed my mind I thought I would see what others thoughts are?

Thanks so much xxx

I was in a accident at 25 weeks got fit from behind and oushed into the car infront. This is my first pregnancy so i went to be seen and they just used a doppler. They did say babys have alot of oadding in there and are more robust than we think. They said as long as baby is moving it should be fine. Id say its up to you but id go just for my own sanity. X

Thanks so much. Yes was on my mind so called triage and they asked some questions and also whether I had abdominal trauma which I didn't and they said didn't need to go up. But if anything changed or felt unwell for straight a&e.

Thanks!xx

Oops just seen all the mistakes iv made. Sorry was watching something whilst typing. Just keep an eye on baby and see how you go, im sure you will be ok. X

Sorry to hear about your bump, what a worry! Hope you've felt lots of movement etc today x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back