Can't work out when I'm due

Lilaco

Reaction score
I had my coil out in Feb and bled pretty much straight afterwards. My cycles have been 29, 31 and the 30 days.My last period started on the 12th may. On Cd 28 I tested on a frer and it was negative. On CD 32 I got a faint positive on a frer. CD 33 I got a 1-2 digi.

I'm getting anything between being due the 15th Feb and the 22nd. I've taken the digi as a baseline and gone for the 22nd as a due date. (I'd rather be put forward in dates than put back!)

What due date calculator did you guys use? Which is most accurate? The NHS one give me 18th Feb..

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Using 12th May as LMP on an average of 30 days (the middle of your lengths) I got 18th Feb on NHS and 17th on Bounty xx

Using 12th May as LMP on an average of 30 days (the middle of your lengths) I got 18th Feb on NHS and 17th on Bounty xx

Thanks! I'll probably go for the 18th then :)

Last edited:
Just to confuse you more. I always got a super dark positive on a FRER by the time my period was due. I think most women would get more than a faint positive by the time they were 2 days late so if it was me I'd guess at least a couple of days later than the 18th but that isnt really a scientific answer because it doesnt work that way for everyone.

Thanks bunny! That's partly why I went for the 22nd to.start with!!

So confusing!

Your MW will prob go by first day of last period, so go by that...
MW didn't even ask me length of cycles.
I used NHS one and that was most accurate :) xx

NHS use a 30 day cycle wheel to work it out but your dating scan will be more accurate x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back