cant walk cant rest cant sleep

Positive37

Reaction score
SPD is awful thankfully no more work but im suffer really bad back pain so walking is painful.so.need to sit and rest and sleep.at night but I cant..back pain caused by how badly im walking with sPD.
Dont know how im gonna get through next 6.5 weeks.went to bed at 11am and have tossed.a d turned all night. Moving in bed is painful enough
But I cant get any relief from back pain when laying down.
Its. Now 4am have been sitting. On my ball ..
Although not up.for work I have painter here at 8am and need to be out house for day.
I just feel so miserable and down with it.

I can't imagine how horrible that must be for you :( I'm suffering but not that bad! No idea what to say, but stay positive! It will be over soon and you'll have baby, I'm sure you will forget all of this as soon as you see him/her :) x

Am very tired today but hey.....gonna see my accupuncture guy again next week.i can handle SPD now not working just dont walk but i want to relax and rest and back pain is just throbbing constantly so im in catch 22 at min.

I know its all part of a bigger plan and its all worth it when shes in my arms.

We are only a day apart on due date how u feeling. .? Xx

Aw that sounds awful! I'm so sorry to hear you're in so much pain! Hope you will be able to relax a bit and enjoy your leave. Not long before your little girl will be here :) xxx

hi lydia hunny

Yes its pretty painful i think if i could get relief on back im happy to lay or sit for 7 weeks but when i cant even do that and walking isnt option im stuffed.

Hoping it will ease up gonna take some painkillers now actually..

How u doing? Xxx

So even sitting down is painful. Is there any position you are comfortable in or are you in constant pain? Not nice to finally start maternity leave and not being able to do anything! Hope the painkillers and acupuncture appointments will help! Hopefully your little girl will come before 40 weeks when fully cooked!

I'm doing okay. Can't sleep very well at night so very bored and tired during the day but can't really complain as that's all I have for now. Can't wait to have my little boy/girl here :) xxxx

Am very tired today but hey.....gonna see my accupuncture guy again next week.i can handle SPD now not working just dont walk but i want to relax and rest and back pain is just throbbing constantly so im in catch 22 at min.

I know its all part of a bigger plan and its all worth it when shes in my arms.

We are only a day apart on due date how u feeling. .? Xx

Good idea :) I'm not feeling great to be honest :( I seem to be forever at the hospital with some pain or another, and like you I can't get comphy! Been signed off for nearly two weeks on bed rest but I can't lie down without feeling sick, siting up hurts and she starts hitting me for squishing her! It's terrible!! Haha :) are you all ready for your little ones arrival :) xx

With spd they say dont walk for more than 15 mins,! And i really wanted to do some powerwalks but there a massive no go. Ill make sure i walk up shops though but next week i need to rest.
Cant find any position really.sitting is ok but back throbs .its bearable.
Laying down is tough last night was bad night.

Sorr to hear u feeling it too .lack of sleep is awful isnt it.
I need to go to friends for day now as painter is here there going away so i get house to myself but gonna be so boring..got ipad.books and ill make sure i sleep if i can

Not long chick and we gonna be mummys .....wander what your have boy or girl?... Xxx

Oh hun u are suffering too.why u on bedrest?...
I feel same i lay down amd heartburn starts then pain in back starts then i get stuck with spd.
Are u not getting much sleep either?...
Are hospital happy that baby is ok though? Xx

Don't walk, it makes it worse. Trust me I know!!
Turning in bed is the worst!!! I have to.bite my lip not to yelp sometimes!!
My dad is a, retired GP and he said in a way it's a good sign (you can tell he's never had it). Because it means the right hormones are there and preparing you for labour. Albeit too early! So I'm trying to focus on the positive, that our babies will totally be with it, and spd goes after birth.
I hope you get the belt and it helps, getting mine Monday. Mine has been.a gradual decline, seems yours is worse than mine really quickly, you poor thing!
Going up.stairs sideways helps apparently xx

Bed rest because I'm at risk of pre term labor! They did some test and it came back positive so they all went into mass panic and sent me to Portsmouth incase I had her, they ha no SCBU beds in Swindon! :( nope, not much sleep at all :( it's really disturbed as well and I think that makes it worse :( babes fine, just me that isn't! :( xx

Umbongo im fine walking upstairs and down a hill how crazy its just walking.its been so much easier today as i got car to friends house and im om sofa.my back is painful if i can ease that id be so much more comfortable.really hope i get some sleep tonight. Yep mine come on full throttle over last weekend.
Hope your dad is right tee hee hoping moo and squiggle just slip out ha.
I am at friends house all weekend they have gone away and loaned us house while decorators are in so i cant do anything but rest.

Xxx

BKR123 u poor thing am glad they keeping an eye on u though darling.lack of sleep sucks. U not going back to work are u? Xxx

Umbongo not got belt yet cant get seen till wed week away with hospital so trying to buy one this weekend xx

With spd they say dont walk for more than 15 mins,! And i really wanted to do some powerwalks but there a massive no go. Ill make sure i walk up shops though but next week i need to rest.
Cant find any position really.sitting is ok but back throbs .its bearable.
Laying down is tough last night was bad night.

Sorr to hear u feeling it too .lack of sleep is awful isnt it.
I need to go to friends for day now as painter is here there going away so i get house to myself but gonna be so boring..got ipad.books and ill make sure i sleep if i can

Not long chick and we gonna be mummys .....wander what your have boy or girl?... Xxx

That doesn't sound like you can really enjoy your leave. Would be nice to have the house to yourself again after they've painted it.

Yes not long now :) I'm getting so excited but it feels like we still have to wait so long. In a few months we will be talking about our little ones :)
I really want to know if it's going to be a boy or girl. Can't wait to find out now. Guess I'll have to wait a few more weeks. Will be a big surprise though! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back