Can't WAIT to start feeling baby move!

coruscating17

Reaction score
How far along were you girls when you started feeling movement? I'm so impatient haha! Does it make a difference if you're a ftm and if you're slim or not? x

Well I've started to feel flutters and I'm 16 weeks now and big. Xx

I can't wait either! I keep thinking I might have felt the odd flutter, but not sure! I want proper kicks!

I have heard some ladies who are on the larger side that they didn't feel baby kick until they were further on but I'm not sure.

I'm soooo impatient! Want to feel it now, and want my husband to be able to feel it too!

ive thought ive had small kicks but nothing past day or so xxx

I think yesterday and today I have had the odd fluttering type feeling, but it is like 1 second and its gone and that's it. Just hoping it is baby moving, can't wait til I am sure it is baby moving around in there :) xx

I,ve felt movement from about 14 weeks and just started getting proper kicks the past day or two, but this is my third baby. My first I felt at about 16 weeks. I,ve heard that slimmer ladies feel movement earlier, but I,ve also heard it doesn't make a difference coz the kicks are on the inside so no help there !!

Last edited:
its the best feeling ever! i started feeling kicks around 20-21 weeks..I have an anterior placenter so it took a little longer for me to feel any movement. xxx

I have an anterior placenta too but am slim so hoping it wont be TOO long before I start feeling something. Baby was so chilled out at scan though that I hope he/she doesnt just sleep...I want them dancing in there! I'll be happy even to feel flutters so I know things are still progressing but it will be amazing when OH can feel it too :)

I didnt feel anything until after 20 weeks and even now it isn't constant. Just lots of little bumps and nudges, kind of like tummy rumbles xx

i'm over weight but have felt flutters for a few days, today i was sat with my knees up and felt some movement, it only lasted a few seconds but was quite strong. I wonder if I squished baby and it was protesting :oooo:

Oo, I can't wait either!!! It seems that people I've been talking to haven't really felt anything properly until after 20 weeks. I don't want to wait that long lol! I have also heard that if your a ftm, it takes longer to feel things as you're not used to the "tell-tale signs". Hopefully it won't be too long for you!

I can't wait either, I think that'll be the next milestone to start feeling flutters, then followed by the 20 week scan :) xxx

I've been feeling my bambino for about 1 week, it's very active at nights. Love it :) xx

I think I can feel things, but not 100% sure. Yesterday it felt like something was flipping over and my belly went all hard for a few seconds. Probably bowel movements knowing my luck!!!

i cant wait either but think im going to get beaten inside out lol they are so active in scans :) xxx

I've been feeling little flutters and gentle pokes for a couple of weeks now. Last night it felt at first like I was going over a hump back bridge, just a general feeling of movement. Then I felt definite pokes and a kind of rubbing feeling. It's really reassuring, i just can't wait to get the big kicks now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back