cant wait to get home because...*pic added*

GBLiz

Reaction score
my wedding dress has arrived today :cheer:

ive been sitting looking at the massive package all day and i can go home in an hour and try it on :clap:

just hope it fits/will fit in 4 weeks!!! :shock:

Did it fit?
What's it like?

Are we allowed to see?? :D

x

yeah it fitted really nice, the pic is on my OH phone so as soon as he gets back from the bank i'll post it up :D

its loose enough round the middle to fit 3 1/2 weeks more growth in aswell,(i really dont think i'm going to increase in size hugely)

this is the just first wedding dress!! we're having a civil ceremony first and then an indian ceremony a week later. My other dress (indian lengha like a sari) also arrived today!! But its up at 'in-laws-to-be' so i cant try that one on for a few weeks yet

gymbabeliz said:
yeah it fitted really nice, the pic is on my OH phone so as soon as he gets back from the bank i'll post it up :D

its loose enough round the middle to fit 3 1/2 weeks more growth in aswell,(i really dont think i'm going to increase in size hugely)

Ha! You wanna hope ;)

I've exploded over the space of a week at 23/24 weeks ;)

well i was promised id explode from 17-20 weeks and that never happened!!! so heres hoping lol..theres at least 3 inches room in the middle tho :wink:

anyway here's the dress...

8ap537n.jpg

You are going to look amazing. What a beautiful dress. xxx

Gorgeous dress - and you look beautiful in it!! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member