Cant tell if this is the start of something or not??

luratraloora

Reaction score
So I am 8DPO and took this IC at a 4 hour hold. Not sure if I think I see something or if its just an evap.

Let me know what you think. Xx

72934089dea3a31c2ee436b32a86fbf1.jpg

Grey-ish at the moment, which is why Im unsure if it is something or just a damn evap.
Xx

Im going to hold my wee wee in for a few hours and reduce on drinking and see if I get another or not. I dont usually get evaps so will see. Xxx

I see a squinter line, can't make out the colour though. I'm also 8dpo, have you had any symptoms at all. ? x

I see a squinter line, can't make out the colour though. I'm also 8dpo, have you had any symptoms at all. ? x

Not that Ive noticed but don't like to symptom spot yet think its too early as used to always have "symptoms" when trying to conceive DD and never turned out to be anything. I cant remember having any symptoms with my DD and I was 2 days late before I got a :bfp: Xx How are you doing? Xx

Not that Ive noticed but don't like to symptom spot yet think its too early as used to always have "symptoms" when trying to conceive DD and never turned out to be anything. I cant remember having any symptoms with my DD and I was 2 days late before I got a :bfp: Xx How are you doing? Xx

I'm ok thanks hun, I've been quiet this month, we covered the fertile window, I have zero symptoms and I'm due af on the 9th. I think from now on we will just be NTNP I've kind of got used to the idea that at my age it might not happen.
Are you going to get a frer and test in the morning ?, fingers crossed for you hun x

I tested and a :bfn: thought might been abit too good to be true at 8DPO. Not giving up hope yet dont worry.

Positive. Positive. Positive. Xx

I tested and a :bfn: thought might been abit too good to be true at 8DPO. Not giving up hope yet dont worry.

Positive. Positive. Positive. Xx

As they say, your not out until AF arrives, have you got any opks left ?, I'm testing with those still lol, not sure why, just like poas x

Ive got 50+ IC's so plenty to do. AF is due on Monday so going to leave it until then or Tuesday if AF hasnt arrived. Xx

If you're pregnant would a line show up on opks then? Sorry if a silly question!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back